Are we prepared to accept any more cheating from John Fleming and his MIB

I

It's alright to say let's just find somewhere else to play and leave them to it!!! But what league would let us play there??? Certainly not the English league with our fans singing pro IRA songs every week

I don't even think the songs would be the big no no jinxy....I don't reckon any English team would want us due to our world wide appeal..imaging the money Celtic could generate and the investment we would receive in the EPL....teams like west ham and spurs would shit themselves.

I don't even think the songs would be the big no no jinxy....I don't reckon any English team would want us due to our world wide appeal..imaging the money Celtic could generate and the investment we would receive in the EPL....teams like west ham and spurs would shit themselves.
Yeah I agree with you there I don't think it would take us to long to catch the league challengers with all the money that would be available to us
But because of our songs we will not be allowed in

I

It's alright to say let's just find somewhere else to play and leave them to it!!! But what league would let us play there??? Certainly not the English league with our fans singing pro IRA songs every week

What songs they sing is not the issue . UEFA will not allow clubs from one country to play elsewhere , except for a few historical exceptions - like the Welsh clubs in the EPL and Monaco in the French League .

I actually think we seriously need to consider leaving the cunts to it and seek admission to a league where blatant, generational cheating isn’t accepted as the norm.

If anybody thinks they are going to stop cheating in every way they can, then they are fooling themselves.

David Hay was bang on. I supported his suggestion then and I still do. Getting beat us hard to take, but when, as is oft the case, there is an agenda that ensures we lose, then it’s time to tell them to fuck off.

I have witnessed it my whole life. We either tug our forelock or leave.

One final thing, how Rogers could give that interview after the game at Greyskull and not mention that cheating bastard Beaton is beyond me. They should have been down to 10 men within five minutes.

If we stay, at least call the bastards out every single time. The statement from the club that they were “surprised” no action was taken on rat face summed it up.

Who in the name of fuck can say hand on heart they were surprised he got away with it? Not one Celtic fan was. I would go as far to say, not one fan from any other club was either.

Language matters, using words like surprised is a fucking cop out. We were outraged. We were disgusted. We were not surprised. HH
He needed to react like MON did after the Juventus CL game.

What songs they sing is not the issue . UEFA will not allow clubs from one country to play elsewhere , except for a few historical exceptions - like the Welsh clubs in the EPL and Monaco in the French League .
What about Derry??? They come from the North but play in the south

I actually think we seriously need to consider leaving the cunts to it and seek admission to a league where blatant, generational cheating isn’t accepted as the norm.

If anybody thinks they are going to stop cheating in every way they can, then they are fooling themselves.

David Hay was bang on. I supported his suggestion then and I still do. Getting beat us hard to take, but when, as is oft the case, there is an agenda that ensures we lose, then it’s time to tell them to fuck off.

I have witnessed it my whole life. We either tug our forelock or leave.

One final thing, how Rogers could give that interview after the game at Greyskull and not mention that cheating bastard Beaton is beyond me. They should have been down to 10 men within five minutes.

If we stay, at least call the bastards out every single time. The statement from the club that they were “surprised” no action was taken on rat face summed it up.

Who in the name of fuck can say hand on heart they were surprised he got away with it? Not one Celtic fan was. I would go as far to say, not one fan from any other club was either.

Language matters, using words like surprised is a fucking cop out. We were outraged. We were disgusted. We were not surprised. HH
Agree about Brendan,,don’t understand why he didn’t criticise that fuckwit Beaton,,what’s the worst that would happen?we don’t get descisions in future games??wake up Brendan.the more we stay silent these cunts will pile in.....

What are we saying then ? Having massacred sevco umpteen times in the last few seasons regardless of referees, this time we could have won but only if their star man had been sent off?
Don’t think that’s what’s been said??rules are rules the dirty fucker should have walked regardless,,we still might have got beat(doubt it tho)point is it’s the same officials in high profile games involving us that seem to be making constant honest mistakes wether they’re reffing,linesman,fourth officials,,madden,Ross,Beaton,McLean,Dallas??nearly always this perm??

I assume - don't know the real details - but I suspect that , like Israel playing in European qualifiers and CL etc .. this was a political decision to obviate trouble .

But can't we yous the reason of bias against us to get a move They cheat against us every year week in week out because they see us as a Catholic club (which we're not )

I

I know the English wouldn’t have us. To be honest I don’t know who would. Maybe it would be impossible. But I know it has been discussed in the past. We have a massive worldwide fan base which would be attractive to broadcasters and leagues hoping to raise their profile. I accept that it is easier said than done and comes primarily because I am fed up of it being ok to try to cheat us.

I have no doubt we won’t be going anywhere soon. I do think that the only way to remove or at least vastly reduce honest mistakes that we get more of than any rules against us. And Sevco get more revisions, not only against us, but everyone.

We need to be more vocal in our condemnation. To use words like surprised needs to stop. No one is surprised. If refs want to strike, good. They are utterly incompetent, their standards are awful and giving Sevco the benefit of their mistakes cannot be tolerated. They all fucking hate us anyway. Who cares what they say. We compile a dossier of these decisions and take it to UEFA, although there is problems there too in doing that I believe. VAR needs to be supported. It’s not perfect. But by fuck it would be better than a ref blatantly helping their team.

Back