Arlene Foster

This place must be full of adonisis and super models, all of you good lookin' smart erses who are slaggin' Arlene get yer pictures up and then we can compare.

Bet she gets her nat king more often over the weekend than most of you put the gither oan here..get yer pictures up or shut up.

This place must be full of adonisis and super models, all of you good lookin' smart erses who are slaggin' Arlene get yer pictures up and then we can compare.

Bet she gets her nat king more often over the weekend than most of you put the gither oan here..get yer pictures up or shut up.
Who fuckin knew that arlenes husband is trawling Celtic forums? She's in the public eye mr foster so she's fair game. She's also a horrible bitter bastard with a face like a bag a hatchets. She resembles that of a bulldog lickin piss off a nettle. How's that for ye bigman?

3dpulo.gif

Regardless of what you think of Arlene foster and how she looks,her and the d.u.p might be the downfall of Boris and Brexit in any format..she has the norn iron people at heart.

If Boris doesn't get the agreement through later today (as expected) she will have played a big part in that.

We will then probably have another referendum and the people can decide if leaving the eu really is the best option.

i voted leave but i don't think i would again..it's 1/100 that another referendum is likely and it's all thanks to Arlene..ugly or not she nobody's fool.

Regardless of what you think of Arlene foster and how she looks,her and the d.u.p might be the downfall of Boris and Brexit in any format..she has the norn iron people at heart.

If Boris doesn't get the agreement through later today (as expected) she will have played a big part in that.

We will then probably have another referendum and the people can decide if leaving the eu really is the best option.

i voted leave but i don't think i would again..it's 1/100 that another referendum is likely and it's all thanks to Arlene..ugly or not she nobody's fool.
ZooooOOOooom!

Arlene does what’s best for Arlene and the DUP.....she is representative of a part of northern society that is steeped in sectarianism.....to say she has anything other than self interest at heart is fanciful imo.....I seriously question your logic and have doubts about your credentials

Arlene does what’s best for Arlene and the DUP.....she is representative of a part of northern society that is steeped in sectarianism.....to say she has anything other than self interest at heart is fanciful imo.....I seriously question your logic and have doubts about your credentials
Ah wee trimbo the deluded unionist,wi his petted lip, bojo's jist phuqed arlene!!!!! 😹 😹😹

Members online

Back