Armenia Vs Scotland 5 PM

Reportedly the guy who headbutted McGinn today, is the same guy, who threw a bottle at the linesman at Hampden last week
Guy's perfect for the SPFL
View attachment 19066
Like how Scotland have savvied up cos in days past lenny, Aitken, big Rambo wouldve knocked him intae Iraq and been sent off. McGinn gets touched hits the grass players sent off.
How many times have Celtic and Scotland and other Scottish club's been on the other side of that

Ireland drew with the Ukraine in a well earned point.
Great result for Scotland, and Stephen Kenny must be thinking if only the fuck up in Armenia, Ireland could have still been in with a chance of actually winning this group.
Had a wee feeling that Ireland could get something in Poland against Ukraine

Had a wee feeling that Ireland could get something in Poland against Ukraine
Couldn't see it beforehand admittedly winter with having to go with a makeshift 3CB option, but in fairness got a well deserved draw out of the game.
This group main priority imo was to stay as a group B team in order to help with improving, and would like to think that mission is going to be completed now, but still work to be done yet.
The game for us against Armenia at home is a bigger game for us than the one against Scotland, even if it would be great for the Irish to claim bragging rights over the Scots all the same 😂

Aye, "GARETH, A TEAM OF WORLD BEATERS, YER FUCKIN KEECH"
🖕🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🖕GIRFUY🖕🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🖕
Bales a world class player though he inspires the rest to a level not seen from wales since the 50s.
How his overhead kick goal in the champions league final difnt win goal of the season then us still beyond me.
Ronaldo's ( and I'm a big fan of him) overhead kick that won it , that beauty against Juventus was another great goal but bales was from miles out shaqiri style and even better than zidane's at hampden, was at that game.

Bales a world class player though he inspires the rest to a level not seen from wales since the 50s.
How his overhead kick goal in the champions league final difnt win goal of the season then us still beyond me.
Ronaldo's ( and I'm a big fan of him) overhead kick that won it , that beauty against Juventus was another great goal but bales was from miles out shaqiri style and even better than zidane's at hampden, was at that game.
Was actually referring too Gareth Shitgate manager of Engurland & his team. Not the Welsh W⚓ Bale 😂😂😂😂

Back