Armenia Vs Scotland 5 PM

What do you mean? Scotland do have the players, it's just Clarke won't use them. So we have a man utd midfielder playing in defence 🤔
Can anyone explain that?
I would have loved to have been a shit hot player just so I could of told Scotland to fuck off if they wanted to cap me
May have the players glasbhoy but not the players to go for the 3CB option that Clark has gone for imo.

Defence sets up the basis of the team and trying to use full backs as part of a midfield 4 doesn't work either, Tactically very poor especially with the players Scotland have within the squad imo.

May have the players glasbhoy but not the players to go for the 3CB option that Clark has gone for imo.

Defence sets up the basis of the team and trying to use full backs as part of a midfield 4 doesn't work either, Tactically very poor especially with the players Scotland have within the squad imo.
For a start he's dropped the 2 goal scorers from last week.
Replaced Ralston with an Everton u23 development player.
Dropped McKenna for a midfielder.
Brought Gilmore in because the hun press weren't happy at him being dropped

The Everton bench warmer getting picked regardless of injury or bench warming is fking shocking and yet nobody raises a word ,if i were Ralston i'd tell clarke to ram it , Gilmours another

100% correct. Not only do we not have the players but also I don't think any of them even play it at club level. I think Clarke came up with this formation to accommodate both Tierney and Robertson but there is no benefit when one - or both - are out.

The match changes significantly in the last minute. The Armenian thug correctly gets red carded for a terrible foul followed up by a head butt on McGinn. Then a wonderful goal by Armstrong who has played well tonight.

The Everton bench warmer getting picked regardless of injury or bench warming is fking shocking and yet nobody raises a word ,if i were Ralston i'd tell clarke to ram it , Gilmours another
If I was a player and got called up, I would have waited until the squad was announced before be pulling out through the papers with "as if I would play football for the sfa, they are hun, amateurish embarrassment of a governing body"

Did there player get a yellow card , followed straight away with a second yellow
Yes. The first yellow was for the terrible high late foul. Then he got up and ran straight at McGinn and head butted him when the ref was a yard away. It should actually have been a booking and then a straight red for violent conduct rather than a second yellow which would have resulted in a much longer ban.

Of course the Scottish press won't highlight that anything Scotland have created has come from the Celtic connection down the left hand side, created fuck all from the Hun connection down the right

What do you mean? Scotland do have the players, it's just Clarke won't use them. So we have a man utd midfielder playing in defence 🤔
Can anyone explain that?
I would have loved to have been a shit hot player just so I could of told Scotland to fuck off if they wanted to cap me
Would appear that if you're a man utd player, you play anywhere fkn joke mctominey at RB were looking ok after a shaky start and them shooting themselves in the foot not out the woods yet good response though

Members online

Back