Armenia Vs Scotland 5 PM

Game on Premier sports and only good thing about that hun station is at least its covering 3 celtic pre season friendlies
Celtic TV are showing all the pre season games. Fuck premier sports, robbing bastards. I signed up for a month to watch a league cup game, think it was Ross County. It was March I noticed the scummy cunts were taking money out my bank each month

Clarke rips ma knitting with his decisions
Ralston and McKenna played well last time out
True to form, Clarke chops and changes the lineup, so brings in Patterson who's been out injured and not played for his club in a while
3 at the back, one of whom is McTominay...FFS :rolleyes:
What's the bet Armstrong is dropped to the bench next game
I want Scotland to do well and be in tournaments on the world stage, but Clarke is not the man to achieve this
IMHO

Clarke rips ma knitting with his decisions
Ralston and McKenna played well last time out
True to form, Clarke chops and changes the lineup, so brings in Patterson who's been out injured and not played for his club in a while
3 at the back, one of whom is McTominay...FFS :rolleyes:
What's the bet Armstrong is dropped to the bench next game
I want Scotland to do well and be in tournaments on the world stage, but Clarke is not the man to achieve this
IMHO
I've also dropped a stitch 🤣

Adams works hard but IMO is not suited to the lone striker role. Armstrong made the goal and was waiting for the return pass to tap in for his hatrick after charging 60 yards in support.
He was off the mark quicker defending that free kick than our back 3before he went off

Back