Arsenal. ‏ @TalkEmirates BREAKING NEWS | Arsenal’s €30Million Bid has been ACCEPTED by Celtic FC for Kieran Tierney.

All this speculation, until Celtic or KT says something he's still a Celtic player, also he's not recovered fully from his double hernia operation, it would need tae be a a confident or nuts doctor tae sign the medicals ok £25mil is a lot of money for someone thats still recovering from surgery

From a medical standpoint I think this is unlikely to happen. It is not JUST about the medical but is more about the insurance. All teams need to insure their players and at this stage at least I don't think Arsenals insurance company would give cover to a player with a serious injury with no surgical treatment available. Same goes for Napoli or any other clubs who may be monitoring KT. I suspect he may still be a Celtic player at the end of this window.

Last edited:
If and when he does go , wish him all the best , been loyal to us , suppose can’t deny him wanting some of the big cash being thrown around ,when you consider the money earned by some pish players!!!!!! Wish it wasn’t arsenal , they are fucking us about ! sure he can do better than join them ?

Back