Arsenal and KT

Vigobhoy

I have read a few times articles asking 'what does KT bring to Arsenal but I seroiusly wonder.... What does Arsenal offer KT other than money. Are they a progressive club? Are they likely to take him to the next level as a player? Do they have any chance of winning anything? Not saying KT should not go. He deserves a move (if and when he wants it) but I would have hoped that he would attract a better quality of club, and I don't mean Napoli. KT... WILL be the most expensive Scottish transfer when he moves, but Arsenal.... Really?

Last edited:
I have read a few times articles asking 'what does KT bring to Arsenal but I seroiusly wonder.... What does Arsenal offer KT other than money. Are they a progressive club? Are they likely to take him to the next level as a player? Do they have any chance of winning anything? Not saying KT should not go. He deserves a move (if and when he wants it) but I would have hoped that he would attract a better quality of club, and I don't mean Napoli. KT... WILL be the most expensive Scottish transfer when he moves, but Arsenal.... Really?
If he's as good as i think he is he wont be at Arsenal for long (if he leaves)

Napoli is a bit of a red herring they have never made a bid or made their intentions known

We should put a date down and tell Arsenal you have till then to either pay up or shut up

Corsica on KDS was saying it cost arsenal the equivalent of 291,000 season tickets just to pay his wages fkn madness

Back