Arsenal bid 22 and a half million for eddie

Alexander6788

Apparently arsenal have bid 22 million for Eddie this has to be laughed at they payed 25 for our left back and mediocre strikers are going for 30 million plus down there if they are serious it has to start at 40 million we payed 9 for him and I am sure there will be a sell on clause that PSG have in the contract So for Eddie to go in our most important of seasons it’s got to be silly money I for one would hope he doesn’t and we sell either Ajer or nitcham to recoup the champions league money we lost due to that calamity a couple weeks ago but it’s Lowell we are talking about here and he has backed Neil well this window and most windows we sell assets and Eddie is no different he has not signed a contract extension yet but he has a couple years left to run but he’s far too important to let go so would rather ajer go and or his French friend who are known not to want to stay at Celtic rather than prolific Eddie who hasn’t said anything other than he loves Celtic

Apparently arsenal have bid 22 million for Eddie this has to be laughed at they payed 25 for our left back and mediocre strikers are going for 30 million plus down there if they are serious it has to start at 40 million we payed 9 for him and I am sure there will be a sell on clause that PSG have in the contract So for Eddie to go in our most important of seasons it’s got to be silly money I for one would hope he doesn’t and we sell either Ajer or nitcham to recoup the champions league money we lost due to that calamity a couple weeks ago but it’s Lowell we are talking about here and he has backed Neil well this window and most windows we sell assets and Eddie is no different he has not signed a contract extension yet but he has a couple years left to run but he’s far too important to let go so would rather ajer go and or his French friend who are known not to want to stay at Celtic rather than prolific Eddie who hasn’t said anything other than he loves Celtic
Ive yet to see or read this but if any club thinks that they'll be able to buy eddie for double almost what we paid then they are dreaming arsenal look like they may well be in the market for a striker but Celtic with the reported 30+ % sell on clause PSG have inserted wont sell it would take close to £50 million for Celtic to get true value from the sale of Eddie and there will be clubs who will pay it . KT is the perfect example of our clubs players ready now for the top clubs and I'd be really surprised if arsenal was the destination for eddy. We'll see but it's looking more likely that lawell will recoup the dosh from ajer and a 20 million plus sale eddy wontvleave this window I'm certain of it

Come up for air, consider the virtues of the noble full stop and comma then breath. The future is bright, green and white,

Ive yet to see or read this but if any club thinks that they'll be able to buy eddie for double almost what we paid then they are dreaming arsenal look like they may well be in the market for a striker but Celtic with the reported 30+ % sell on clause PSG have inserted wont sell it would take close to £50 million for Celtic to get true value from the sale of Eddie and there will be clubs who will pay it . KT is the perfect example of our clubs players ready now for the top clubs and I'd be really surprised if arsenal was the destination for eddy. We'll see but it's looking more likely that lawell will recoup the dosh from ajer and a 20 million plus sale eddy wontvleave this window I'm certain of it
Hopefully mate would hate to see Eddie go I saw the story on news now so may not be credible but it’s popping up on a few websites so who knows would rather it’s not true and Ajer goes

Hopefully mate would hate to see Eddie go I saw the story on news now so may not be credible but it’s popping up on a few websites so who knows would rather it’s not true and Ajer goes
News now is just a scraper of every rumour true or not arsenal may have opened with that bid but it only means he wont be going there as they're so far out of the ball park it's good news then

Bloody hell - I just read that their initial bid of £15m was rejected so they counter-offered £20m with £2.5m in add-ons. This is probably just clickbait 💩, but if there is any truth in this then they have obviously been overdosing on some of the ultra-powerful deludamol they have down Ibrokes way.

Latest posts

Back