Arsenal bid 22 and a half million for eddie

Untill eddie signs up then that 22m if even true is the craftiest bid/shitty one they could of and will do.
In the same breath.
I've said that all the arsenal new fan boy tweet likers, Insta, Facebook thumbs, Twitter twats.
We are not daft.
I work with one of those cunts.
Love him dearly. One of my best mates in this city. No excuse.

No matter what excuses they make that 22m bid says it all.
KT would not be allowed to leave for 50 now. Behave.

I despise every one of them. For that attitude alone.

I'd take 2m less from another club if it came to it. It won't.

Just as a lesson. Unless the money is right.

Clowns. Terrible precinct to set

You don't take us under your fucking wing.
Fucking underachieving heartless , no backbone club.
Arsenal are the personification of shite bags.
KT might give your heart now.

Its still a coward club.

Years of shite bags wearing a shirt since thier invincibles

If we get an ofer of £25m..£30m Eddy is gone,if we get an offer on the table £20m for Ajer Lawwell fly,s the private jet.
I watched Eddy when he went of last night and his body language was not that of somebody who was happy in himself.
I know he is a laid back charachter but the way he hit the penalty was to me the laziest effort I have seen in a long time,I hope he is around long enough to rectify it..

HH.

We keep talking about crowds not being at games because of the virus and how it can affect some players who are used to playing in front of thousand of fans every home game.
Celtic fans are without doubt a bonus for the team,renowned world wide as possibly the best supporters in world football,so on that note do the fans not deserve a wee bit better than we got last night.
I am not talking about Glasgow Celtic they gave us everything they could,I am referring my comment to St Mirren,are they not duty bound to put on the best perfomance for their fans,the people who pay the wages who keep the lights on etc,21 players inside St Mirren,s half whether or not it was only once or twice,it should never happen,this is what keeps people away from games,this is what makes people want to watch Coronation street,this is why we are cutting the grass rather than go and watch utter nonsense like we had to endure last night,then to top it all we need to listen to the tongue which regularly hangs out Jim Goodmans ares singing his praises the biggest clown on TV ,,Thompson..
We have a body of Lazy people in the SFA who are quite content picking up massive wage packets every month and for what ??? for being an SFA employee and obviously a member of their local lodge,,so maybe it is about time we help these people to maybe get some extra bums on seats in our stadiums.
Jim Goodman did not help matters last night by playing 11 men behind the ball,where is the entertainment in that ??.
This is not all down to St Mirren 75% of the Premier league will follow suit,I believe they see us as their Cup Final,if that is the case,is it not about time they played like they want to win the Cup Final..

HH

I dont know how to change forums so I have to use the one I am on or the one closest to my subject
sorry Bhoys and Ghirls..I thought you all might want to know,,Patrick Roberts is no longer in Neil Warnocks plans at Middlesbrough,if we want another wide man the wee fella fits the bill.
He entertained us often enough..no reason why he cant do it again.

HH.

If we get an ofer of £25m..£30m Eddy is gone,if we get an offer on the table £20m for Ajer Lawwell fly,s the private jet.
I watched Eddy when he went of last night and his body language was not that of somebody who was happy in himself.
I know he is a laid back charachter but the way he hit the penalty was to me the laziest effort I have seen in a long time,I hope he is around long enough to rectify it..

HH.
I've said in the past eddys workmanship and hunger ain't what it should be only for him to come back and prove me wrong in some big games . I only wish he'd show it in all the games. Ntcham s the exact same, maybe it's just the French psyche as Julien can be guilty of switching off on occasion also. No doubt in my mind Griff is still the best finisher at the club by a distance despite some of the brilliant goals edouard provides. A first time snap shot whether a tap in or a 30 yard daisycutter will get through far more than someone trying to dance past 4 defenders and chip the keeper. Still think eddy wants too long on the ball at times. Surely this is where the coaches should come in and tell him this. Or maybe instinct can't be taught, fk knows, I'm probably just talking pish. HH

Edward.... has been pish this season so far, if that was Kimala last night many would have written him off already. £30m I would snap your hands off for that.
You better believe it Carlisle Reiver,as far as being able to snap off the hands of the recipient of the cheque thats another matter,Peter Lawwell is the guy you have to beat to that cheque..
Eddy,s body language has not been good,Wednesday night was for me the most noteable when he was taken off,he gave me the impression,,I dont care anymore,look back at the penalty when was the last time you saw anybody take a penalty like that..ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL effort.
If Arsenal come in with a decent offer of £25m and above then we need to seriously think about taking that offer,our biggest problem is we dont have the back-up to replace Eddy,,Ajeti is not ready yet,Polish Paddy well I have my own thoughts about this Bhoy and Griff,can we depend on him,big call for anybody to make..
On his game Eddy is tremendous for us but are we watching somebody whose head is at another place,
he gives me the immpression that if you critcise him the petted lip will appear,then again maybe we dont need strikers, we keep trying to walk the ball into the net which is near impossible when teams set up like St Mirren did on Wednesday,and absolutely no doubt how Livingstone will set up tomorrow..

HH.

Hes scored in every game hes played the fact hes not doing cartwheels in an empty stadium means nothing hes doing the business what more do people want a big smile every time he scores cmon guys hes missed 1 penalty I am flabbergasted this is even a thread on the noise £25 million ? For our top striker? We got that for an injured defender sorry I cant agree with any of that

We keep talking about crowds not being at games because of the virus and how it can affect some players who are used to playing in front of thousand of fans every home game.
Celtic fans are without doubt a bonus for the team,renowned world wide as possibly the best supporters in world football,so on that note do the fans not deserve a wee bit better than we got last night.
I am not talking about Glasgow Celtic they gave us everything they could,I am referring my comment to St Mirren,are they not duty bound to put on the best perfomance for their fans,the people who pay the wages who keep the lights on etc,21 players inside St Mirren,s half whether or not it was only once or twice,it should never happen,this is what keeps people away from games,this is what makes people want to watch Coronation street,this is why we are cutting the grass rather than go and watch utter nonsense like we had to endure last night,then to top it all we need to listen to the tongue which regularly hangs out Jim Goodmans ares singing his praises the biggest clown on TV ,,Thompson..
We have a body of Lazy people in the SFA who are quite content picking up massive wage packets every month and for what ??? for being an SFA employee and obviously a member of their local lodge,,so maybe it is about time we help these people to maybe get some extra bums on seats in our stadiums.
Jim Goodman did not help matters last night by playing 11 men behind the ball,where is the entertainment in that ??.
This is not all down to St Mirren 75% of the Premier league will follow suit,I believe they see us as their Cup Final,if that is the case,is it not about time they played like they want to win the Cup Final..

HH
Agree with most of that GS but for a club like st Mirren their duty to their fans is to keep them in the top flight, sure they have players that can attack us and give us a game but I'm pretty sure that the fans dont want to see their clubs result being of a ross county, Hamilton nature

Back