Asking for a friend 😁

If he's genuinely on the waiting list and still wants a ticket he'll be hearing shortly from the ticket office that there's plenty available..at the last count (this past weekend) there were around 20k fans that have failed to renew, they've extended the date for renewals but even at that they'll still be thousands that won't renew.

Btw you should know better than ask anybody oan here about tickets subo because they hivnae a fkn clue because naebody's got wan, but if you want to know anything about a boax then this is yer place to come.

And remember if ye want to know anything else about Celtic miybe like their history or somethin', then that tumshie heid mug icafiero's yer man.
Aaaaaaasssssssshhhhhhhoooooooolllllllllllleeee. Classiless Clay wee man syndrome but talks 💩 everyday. super fan Ny Back oan thi noise.

HH 👀😱

And remember if ye want to know anything else about Celtic miybe like their history or somethin', then that tumshie heid mug icafiero's yer man.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Wrong again, Clay. Do you enjoy being so wrong so often?

Anyone who knows me here, or elsewhere, knows that I've only been around for a couple of years. I'm first to admit I'm hardly the go-to guy about Celtic history -- that would be guys like Winning Captains or David Potter and Matt Corr. I can read and listen to these guys all day and am grateful to learn from them.

On this forum, I am glad to learn from the plethora of stories shared by the true Celtic fans here; they know who they are, those many who have supported the club with everything they've had for years -- some for decades -- without even thinking of putting a price tag on it.

But arrogant, self-centered pricks like you who measure their love of the Hoops by how many games you attend, Clay? Not so much. Sorry, not sorry.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Wrong again, Clay. Do you enjoy being so wrong so often?

Anyone who knows me here, or elsewhere, knows that I've only been around for a couple of years. I'm first to admit I'm hardly the go-to guy about Celtic history -- that would be guys like Winning Captains or David Potter and Matt Corr. I can read and listen to these guys all day and am grateful to learn from them.

On this forum, I am glad to learn from the plethora of stories shared by the true Celtic fans here; they know who they are, those many who have supported the club with everything they've had for years -- some for decades -- without even thinking of putting a price tag on it.

But arrogant, self-centered pricks like you who measure their love of the Hoops by how many games you attend, Clay? Not so much. Sorry, not sorry.

Don't even bother explaining yourself to this zipper heided gimp Larry....he's a wee button mushroom cocked troll trying to get a rise out of people because he cannae get one oot himself.....just rip the piss oot him for the sport of it mate (y)

My dad is on the waiting list to get a season ticket. He has been on it 2 years now. He's asked me to ask the good folk on the noise if anyone knows how to find out where he is on the waiting list...any info much appreciated ghirls and bhoys 😁😁😁

Join the Waiting List

Places in Paradise are in high demand! Sign-up now to join the 2020/21 Season Ticket Waiting List.

It’s easy to join the list, simply secure your place here with a deposit of just £10 per person and once a Season Ticket becomes available you will be contacted by the Club via email.

If you purchase a Season Ticket, the £10 deposit will be refunded via the same method of payment used to join the Season Ticket Waiting List.

The tenners to stop wind up merchants adding names that do not exist

HH 👀😱
[/QUOTE]

Clay said:

"If he's genuinely on the waiting list and still wants a ticket he'll be hearing shortly from the ticket office that there's plenty available..at the last count (this past weekend) there were around 20k fans that have failed to renew, they've extended the date for renewals but even at that they'll still be thousands that won't renew."

Therefore if Celtic Park holds 60 thousand thats 40000 sold not bad for a game that fans cannot access yet, so thats why the huns who know there is no fan access until October have told Radio Snyde to state they have sold 40000 tonight, it really is all about the Celtic, mind the gap that poster.

Clay said:

"If he's genuinely on the waiting list and still wants a ticket he'll be hearing shortly from the ticket office that there's plenty available..at the last count (this past weekend) there were around 20k fans that have failed to renew, they've extended the date for renewals but even at that they'll still be thousands that won't renew."

Therefore if Celtic Park holds 60 thousand thats 40000 sold not bad for a game that fans cannot access yet, so thats why the huns who know there is no fan access until October have told Radio Snyde to state they have sold 40000 tonight, it really is all about the Celtic, mind the gap that poster.
[/QUOTE]
Clays nuthin but a..........pipe! 🍺 🥳

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back