Asking for a friend 😁

Clay said:

"If he's genuinely on the waiting list and still wants a ticket he'll be hearing shortly from the ticket office that there's plenty available..at the last count (this past weekend) there were around 20k fans that have failed to renew, they've extended the date for renewals but even at that they'll still be thousands that won't renew."

Therefore if Celtic Park holds 60 thousand thats 40000 sold not bad for a game that fans cannot access yet, so thats why the huns who know there is no fan access until October have told Radio Snyde to state they have sold 40000 tonight, it really is all about the Celtic, mind the gap that poster.
Clays nuthin but a..........pipe! 🍺 🥳
[/QUOTE]

Made in Calton clay pipe factory Bain Street

10502213_706861582759034_7317982522108380412_n.jpg

Jeez gies a brek guys,

A cannae sleep and I'm tossin' n turnin' all night because ma heids burlin' wae worry about money n health n stuff, no tae mention ahve put over a stone oan fae lockdown and getting fatter by the day and all I get oan here is grief fae everybody

A cannae stop eating and when I'm no eating somethin' I'm thinkin' about grub non stop..it's sending ma anxiety through the fkn roof..and it's this places fault.

A jist came oan tae help subo wae the season ticket question, then all the pish started..I'm definitely being victimised unfairly oan here and it's gonnae hivtae stop, if it disnae stop I'll no be back oan..you've been warned so oan yer own heids be it.

Jeez gies a brek guys,

A cannae sleep and I'm tossin' n turnin' all night because ma heids burlin' wae worry about money n health n stuff, no tae mention ahve put over a stone oan fae lockdown and getting fatter by the day and all I get oan here is grief fae everybody

A cannae stop eating and when I'm no eating somethin' I'm thinkin' about grub non stop..it's sending ma anxiety through the fkn roof..and it's this places fault.

A jist came oan tae help subo wae the season ticket question, then all the pish started..I'm definitely being victimised unfairly oan here and it's gonnae hivtae stop, if it disnae stop I'll no be back oan..you've been warned so oan yer own heids be it.

1593561655442.png

Aye, and then asked the film studio accountants to send him oot another wan, a check is not cash, only the promise to pay cash, now the 90’s band the Klf burning £1million cash on the island of Jura was real, apparently filmed as “performance art’
KLF were mental!! Who or what are the Justified Ancients of Mu Mu?
How did they get Tammy Wynette to go along with it?
Apparently yer man Drummond bitterly regrets burning that money.
He claims it really was £1m.... Ye could buy sevco many times over with money.

Aye mate, wasn’t a stunt like Jim Carey’s it was “real” money would have liked to be involved with that conversation at the time, “right, let’s go up to a disused boathouse I know on the Isle of Jura, whit will we take? Let’s take that that million quid we’ve got lying on the table and a box of matches, We can get a couple of bottles of whiskey when we get there, right, that sounds great,I’ll bring my video camera”.........🤣🤣

Whatever floats your boat
I prefer to interact with Celtic supporters who know about the club and have actually been to Celtic Park, not daft wee boys, who hide behind their screens, and try to wind people up
You play with him if you like, I'll continue to ignore IT
🤡

Jeez was only trying to show a bit of solidarity wi you D as he was having a pop at you......but hey fair enough I'll no bother in future.

You made yer bed ,you gloated with the rest of them ,free folk never forget
Don't be too hasty slagging off the people with boaxes. I guarantee that us with them will be able to watch all Celtic games even behind closed doors while the rest scramble to find a decent stream.(Good luck with that). They are upping security as part of the new deal which will make it extremely hard to get past. Been told from the horses mouth that boax people need not fear.
Aye, i am gloatin😹😹😹

In 91 they
KLF were mental!! Who or what are the Justified Ancients of Mu Mu?
How did they get Tammy Wynette to go along with it?
Apparently yer man Drummond bitterly regrets burning that money.
He claims it really was £1m.... Ye could buy sevco many times over with money.
in 91 they were in America guessing they were trying to break into the american market and got bounced out the bar i worked came across as a right bunch of twats.
wee lassie from edinburgh recognised them ,cos we'd never heard of them Shane Mcgowan was with them ,he stayed and drunk his full

Don't be too hasty slagging off the people with boaxes. I guarantee that us with them will be able to watch all Celtic games even behind closed doors while the rest scramble to find a decent stream.(Good luck with that). They are upping security as part of the new deal which will make it extremely hard to get past. Been told from the horses mouth that boax people need not fear.
Aye, i am gloatin😹😹😹
Hearing from my good friends at Celtic that the boax will be deid ,redundant,fkd ,,,,for this season

Jeez gies a brek guys,

You know I cannae tell if yer being serious here or if you're just at it and taking inspiration fae this👇to continue yer shitey wind up :unsure:......

Aye, i am gloatin😹😹😹
An ex Barra bhoy could not have clinched the deal any better " Been told from the horses mouth that boax people need not fear." and the judge replied talking horses telt ye did they and did they horses wear suits.

Back