Aspirations for the Future

Ally

Bhoys and Ghirls now that we have secured 8inarow,i thought about aspirations in future years to come. It might be easy for us all to sit here in the glory of another title win. But what does the future hold, aspirations in going forward winning 9 in a row and onwards a d upwards. Now I know as we as Celtic family look ahead to doing the 10. It is all our dream and more, on a personal point of view I want to win the treble year on year. But that is in the hands of our board,Dermont Desmond bless him has a huge call to make after cup final. Now we all know we cannot second guess our majority shareholder imo he will get this next manager appointment spot on. Remember the time when our chief executive who was not PL went to Spain to bring in Hiddink only for Dermot to bring us MON. Rest is history. We just have to look at the last appointment to see where Dermot Desmond is coming from. We welcome all challengers to our title whoever they may be. So in retrospect our aspirations must and will be bigger than those who wish to dethrone us. 8 in a row treble treble and counting. The Celtic Family welcome the Chase. Bring it on. HH ☘️☘️????

[B]Moussa Dembélé[/B]‏Verified account @[B]MDembele_10[/B]

Such a great feeling to be back at Celtic Park today! I didn’t get the chance to properly say goodbye when I left but today it was a sweet welcome home
263a.png
. Thanks for your love, you guys make this place so special to me...
1f49a.png
1f340.png
#ThisIsHowItFeelsToBeCeltic @CelticFC @dembelition

Young Dembele will go on to great things in the game. Imo I want him to preserve his talent be a good listener because the young bhoy has a very special gift. Let him grow in his own time. God blesses us all with a talent and it's how we use and nurture it.. I hope that young Dembele progreses with us for another 10 years at least. Bhoy oh Bhoy have we a huge talent in our ranks. HH ☘️??

If only we could get one like Big Jock but lightning doesn't strike twice.
Ah Shammy a ghirl after my own heart, god rest Jock Stein and you know whoever we appoint has the big man to look upto. Our 8 in a row shouldn't be diminished because our managers are no Jock Stein. We have achieved everything there is to achieve so far and long may it continue. Only thing I can say in all sincerity Shammy that it's took a few managers to get to where we are at this point.. Jock Stein took us to the nine in a row, now its taken us a few managers more to achieve the 8. Different days now managers don't stay at clubs long enough. They do all they can at a club then move on. HH Shammy ☘️??

Members online

Latest posts

Back