Assange Arrested

How coincidental this has happened when there is yet more crap on the Brexit home front. Typical diversionary tactic do us omega forget about the mess this country is in. As much as I know what us women owe to the suffragette movement, I am now so disappointed in our politicians and political system that I doubt I will vote again. They are a bunch of hypocritical, self serving leeches. I can here some of you probably saying.... what only just realised..... yes I must be bloody daft to have thought otherwise. And now they want to silence anyone who wants to highlight that cesspit. I despair I really do
I don't see how all this can put you of off voting and is detrimental to the suffragette movement,

I don't see how all this can put you of off voting and is detrimental to the suffragette movement,

Jinxy67 i think most women always appreciate that women of the suffragette movement died to get us the vote. it’s then with a heavy heart if you feel there is no point voting in these days of mayhem in Parliament.HH

Jinxy67 i think most women always appreciate that women of the suffragette movement died to get us the vote. it’s then with a heavy heart if you feel there is no point voting in these days of mayhem in Parliament.HH
I've spent the last 33 years telling my 3 daughters and 3 granddaughters that no matter what they must vote, if not for any party but in memorial of the suffragets, (but I'm a mere man) so we just argue about it (my daughters not us)

I've spent the last 33 years telling my 3 daughters and 3 granddaughters that no matter what they must vote, if not for any party but in memorial of the suffragets, (but I'm a mere man) so we just argue about it (my daughters not us)
I’m sure you’re not mere to your daughters and granddaughters jinxy67 and it’s could to keep them engaged HH

I’m sure you’re not mere to your daughters and granddaughters jinxy67 and it’s could to keep them engaged HH
Ha Ha I wasn't thinking about my girls, women in general (it's weekend I become the best father/g'father in the world)

Assange will see a swedish court before an american one ,just my tuppence worth

A wild guesss but with the amount of info he has passed to him i honestly think he would hold back a lot as a barter to stave off threats from the U.S.

He will never get a fair trial and any truths shaming the US military or goverment will not be allowed to be played out in an open court
will be interesting

Well I value your opinion jinxy and I am a fully paid up member of the Labour Party and my husband was a labour councillor for years so it’s with a heavy heart that I feel the way I do. Bunch of hypocrites. Shamy Chaktabarti for years campaigned against the House of Lords called them an unelected elite. Now that she’s a baroness in the House of Lords she feels differently. The same with Prescott he wanted rid of them until he became lord Prescott. My mother God rest her fought the fascists and was arrested at the battle of cable street she would have been horrified the Labour Party are systemically anti semitic. I fed up with the lot of em all career politicians never done a decent days work in their lives. There are 16 food banks in the area I live in and none in Parliament give a stuff. That’s my rant over but I appreciate everyone’s view and I accept you may none of you agree with me. More importantly is that our Maria still with us I sure hope so

Well I value your opinion jinxy and I am a fully paid up member of the Labour Party and my husband was a labour councillor for years so it’s with a heavy heart that I feel the way I do. Bunch of hypocrites. Shamy Chaktabarti for years campaigned against the House of Lords called them an unelected elite. Now that she’s a baroness in the House of Lords she feels differently. The same with Prescott he wanted rid of them until he became lord Prescott. My mother God rest her fought the fascists and was arrested at the battle of cable street she would have been horrified the Labour Party are systemically anti semitic. I fed up with the lot of em all career politicians never done a decent days work in their lives. There are 16 food banks in the area I live in and none in Parliament give a stuff. That’s my rant over but I appreciate everyone’s view and I accept you may none of you agree with me. More importantly is that our Maria still with us I sure hope so
Well said GG!! Foodbanks are an anathema to me and dare I say too all of us,2019 ffs,gonna stop now as I get really angry aboot this,as I said good post.

I have to admit to being divided on Assange.

The work he done in exposing bank fraud was outstanding and the Chelsea/Bradley Manning work was also an important insight into the illegality of the American war machine and its strategy of torture.

I do believe he swallowed the self-important pills though and whilst I believe that the charges in Sweden are probably false, I would have expected him to defend the allegations in court.

He sold his soul at an attempt for immunity and the strategy didn't work due to 35,000 emails having little or no substance.

He can redeem himself if he can expose the Trump campaign, but I think he's playing his hand for a transfer to, and immunity in the states and the liklihood of a potential presidential pardon.

We'll see if Mayhem hands him over to the Swedes
Your summation SP I believe.
Sometimes you see the tables of the corrupt, you keep the moral high ground. But when you start behaving like the devil....... You make your own bed

Well fuck this damn country, Scotland Yard have just arrested Assange in the Ecuador Embassy, timing seems spot on as May comes back to a shitstorm in parliament.
This country turns my fucking stomach, people now just accept the post truth era as a way of life, wtf fuck is wrong with us.
WTF is wrong with us? Well everybody buys into the rat race- slave to industry bs must work to pay for xy but don't want to and have no choice. Except me , i live on my own self sustaining planet and those mo***r f*krs they're just leeches the insects on my planet no disrespect to insects, spiders keep my hoose free from beetles etc and I like butterflies other than that they are total cnuts the lot of them. Shit just remembered this is the Celtic forum doh!!

Back