Assange Arrested

My point is they are all Whistleblowers on the dark practices of the US.

Russians? Bradley Manning wasn't a Russian he was a serving intelligence officer in the US Army who passed a bulk of classified information on to Assange's Wikileaks organisation. This is when the US decided to go after Assange. Doesn't matter whether Assange was in personal possession of Manning's leaked intelligence or not, he's the founder/director of Wikileaks therefore he's held responsible by the US for it's publishing.

As for Russia/Trump/Clinton etc. this all came after the US decided to go after Assange.

Funny how he has never published anything detrimental to Russia. Or are we saying they aren’t at it too?

How coincidental this has happened when there is yet more crap on the Brexit home front. Typical diversionary tactic do us omega forget about the mess this country is in. As much as I know what us women owe to the suffragette movement, I am now so disappointed in our politicians and political system that I doubt I will vote again. They are a bunch of hypocritical, self serving leeches. I can here some of you probably saying.... what only just realised..... yes I must be bloody daft to have thought otherwise. And now they want to silence anyone who wants to highlight that cesspit. I despair I really do

Funny how he has never published anything detrimental to Russia. Or are we saying they aren’t at it too?

Well it's no that 'funny' if nobody on the Russian end has been leaking their country's classified intelligence to him or his organisation. You can't exactly publish leaked classified intelligence you don't actually have.

I don't know what you're saying but I've no said anything of the sort. Of course they're at it, they're ALL at it! That was kinda my point when I highlighted in an earlier post about 'the reality of how nation states actually operate' as opposed to how they portray things to their citizens.

Last edited:
How coincidental this has happened when there is yet more crap on the Brexit home front. Typical diversionary tactic do us omega forget about the mess this country is in. As much as I know what us women owe to the suffragette movement, I am now so disappointed in our politicians and political system that I doubt I will vote again. They are a bunch of hypocritical, self serving leeches. I can here some of you probably saying.... what only just realised..... yes I must be bloody daft to have thought otherwise. And now they want to silence anyone who wants to highlight that cesspit. I despair I really do

To be fair Greenghirl this has come about because the US have just agreed to financially bail out Ecuador which is crippled by debt and the US wanted Assange as part of the deal. Don't get me wrong though the UK will welcome this distraction from it's daily Brexit shitshow.

HH.

The whole Brexshit nonsense has shown the politicians up for what they really are and as if confidence in the Government wasn't on the low side previously it's sure looking rockier now.
The people who are allegedly in charge of the country couldn't run a menage and they're the ones who benefited from all that expensive private education too.
The inept Government and opposing political parties have left the door wide open for reactionary right of centre movements to come right ahead.

The whole Brexshit nonsense has shown the politicians up for what they really are and as if confidence in the Government wasn't on the low side previously it's sure looking rockier now.
The people who are allegedly in charge of the country couldn't run a menage and they're the ones who benefited from all that expensive private education too.
The inept Government and opposing political parties have left the door wide open for reactionary right of centre movements to come right ahead.
spot on Shamrock,the right wing loonies are lovin this clusterphuq!

Aye,correct Shammy and very worrying it is too.

re:Assange being arrested, I'm typical USA involvement. But methinks Assange has maybe played this. He did look quite crazy when the police arrested him. The Yanks ain't get away with this.

Anyone, who spilled the stuff he did on behalf of Russia & China, knows it's only a matter of time before the USA get him.

When the USA says jump, Britain says how high. Don't forget the nuclear weapons that are stored on the Clyde are not British, we can't even launch the fucking things they're Americas, part of the cost of American help defeating the Nazis in WWII.

Greenghirl, you blow my mind and I love you to bits, women like you and shammy should be at the forefront of any struggle to lead us because I trust you more than any man I've followed in the past.

Correct we will now have the very public hanging and quartering of Assange. And Brexit will be a distant memory and before October the politicians will come together against the ‘Russian spy’ and a New right wing leader will be ensconced in No 10 Downing St. just in case the Russians are coming.

A political Coup.

I think the difference is TV1 Is that our puppet masters are American, not Russian, they are all at it in my book.

Yes they are, but an organization set up to right wrongs and inform the people that only divulges the naughty antics of only one side is not a media tool, it’s a puppet of the one not exposed.

While I welcome seeing what the cunts are up to, I’m not conned into thinking it’s doing it’s stuff for noble journalistic reasons, but as a weapon of one of the two main guilty parties.

It’s a propaganda tool dressed up as a voice for the people. When it publishes how much Putin has stolen along with his Oligarch mates, I might review my position. Until then, I will forgo the white knight of truth bullshit.

Yes they are, but an organization set up to right wrongs and inform the people that only divulges the naughty antics of only one side is not a media tool, it’s a puppet of the one not exposed.

While I welcome seeing what the cunts are up to, I’m not conned into thinking it’s doing it’s stuff for noble journalistic reasons, but as a weapon of one of the two main guilty parties.

It’s a propaganda tool dressed up as a voice for the people. When it publishes how much Putin has stolen along with his Oligarch mates, I might review my position. Until then, I will forgo the white knight of truth bullshit.

As usual, you make some valid points, in the modern world, where lying is the norm, when a wee bit of truth leaks out, I grab it with both hands mate, a large chunk of our population will only get angry if the act they backed in the x factor final loses, so it won't make much difference to those of us who would like to live in a different kind of world.

There is no doubt the guy divides opinion, what pisses me off is the way this has been dealt with, the US have been softening up the Ecuadorians with a possible deal to drop some debt owed to them to get there hands on Assange, and they have the bonus of an Embassy in London, home of their biggest arselickers ready to play ball. The other thing I'm hearing today is that although the charges in Sweden were dropped, there is nothing to stop them resurfacing again in the future.
I was thinking that the charges were dropped but didn't know if he could be recharged with them

Members online

Latest posts

Back