At last

I

Ian65

At last someone brave enough to tell it like it is ??? step forward Neil Lennon .To all the media types who as Lenny says “turn away and laugh about it” hang your heads in shame ,maybe if youse lot started telling the truth instead of pandering to the bigots we might get somewhere SCOTLANDS SHAME

Naw pal. Truth is he didn't help himself. I will NEVER condone what the idiot fan did. He was antagonizing the Hearts supporters. I love Lenny cos he'll always be a Celt.
HH?

At last someone brave enough to tell it like it is ??? step forward Neil Lennon .To all the media types who as Lenny says “turn away and laugh about it” hang your heads in shame ,maybe if youse lot started telling the truth instead of pandering to the bigots we might get somewhere SCOTLANDS SHAME
lenny had no bother when he played in england, he had no bother captaining and proudly representing his country, UNTIL he signed for celtic,forced out of northern ireland due to DEATH THREATS! yes death threats,and this has been incessent since 2000,the list since then is endless,and he brings it on himself, ffs! so it should be back of the bus lenny,don't say anything lenny,don't attempt banter lenny, just shutup and keep taking it lenny no fuckin way! hail hail lenny

He had to give up playing for his own Country because of death threats.
I know but basically the point I was trying to make in an earlier post was well fukin done for tellin it like it is rather than the usual shite and the press canny spin it cause it was on film he’s right it is sectarian or racist does tommy wright the boy at Motherwell the st mirren manager have to put up with this shite ? Naw maybe they don’t bring it on themselves

Naw pal. Truth is he didn't help himself. I will NEVER condone what the idiot fan did. He was antagonizing the Hearts supporters. I love Lenny cos he'll always be a Celt.
HH?
He never helped himself??? Wow Stevie... Thats the type of arguments the media in Scotland use to allow the animals to abuse lenny 24/7..Shocking statement to make IMO. How many managers have u seen have a bit of an argument with opposition fans and be hit on the face with a coin. Jose Mourinho is one of the most divisive managers in the world...how many times has he been left unconscious on the street?? Or had to avoid being run of the road?? Or had bullets and bombs sent to him?? We all know exactly why Lennon was hit on the face and why the hearts fan did it...because he's a dirty tarrier bastard and the hearts fan know people in the media and the fans in Scotland would make statement like "He brought it on himself". I'm shocked that a Celtic fan would say something like that. What should lenny do?? Sit quiet on the bench as not to antagonize the poor fans in the stands...God forbid a dirty Fenian bastard should dare to stand in for himself eh?

Shocking treatment for anyone to endure,this is not about football.
It goes beyond that and for anyone to say otherwise needs a reality check.
Scotland will soon be famous as being the most bigoted country in the world,perhaps then something will be done.
It’s the brings it on his himself shit I canny get ffs it’s like sayin JFK brought it on himself cause he was driving about in a motor with no roof

He never helped himself??? Wow Stevie... Thats the type of arguments the media in Scotland use to allow the animals to abuse lenny 24/7..Shocking statement to make IMO. How many managers have u seen have a bit of an argument with opposition fans and be hit on the face with a coin. Jose Mourinho is one of the most divisive managers in the world...how many times has he been left unconscious on the street?? Or had to avoid being run of the road?? Or had bullets and bombs sent to him?? We all know exactly why Lennon was hit on the face and why the hearts fan did it...because he's a dirty tarrier bastard and the hearts fan know people in the media and the fans in Scotland would make statement like "He brought it on himself". I'm shocked that a Celtic fan would say something like that. What should lenny do?? Sit quiet on the bench as not to antagonize the poor fans in the stands...God forbid a dirty Fenian bastard should dare to stand in for himself eh?
well said lubo!!! HH

I'm staggered....did moussa deserve monkey chants cos he celebrated in front of the huns?? Did Sinclair deserve to be nearly punched as he ran past the hearts fans when he scored his 1st goal for us??
There’s a wee story at Ibrox during I think it was Lubo 3-0 in the first half three stands were making monkey noises towards bobo a so called journalist who is now employed by the new club in Govan was asked about this on his Saturday evening radio show his response was he never heard it as he was watching the game ffs??

There’s a wee story at Ibrox during I think it was Lubo 3-0 in the first half three stands were making monkey noises towards bobo a so called journalist who is now employed by the new club in Govan was asked about this on his Saturday evening radio show his response was he never heard it as he was watching the game ffs??
I remember that. Speak no bigotry, hear no bigotry and see no bigotry. If Lenny was a black man the cops would have been forced to enter the crowd and drag out the perpetrator, but he's just a Catholic so they don't have to bother about it. Where are Show Racism The Red Card now? Anyone heard what they have to say?

It's a fucking disgrace...lenny has repeatly said in post match interviews that he's suffering shocking sectarian abuse all match...now in any other country in the world, a decent journalist would be banging on his door wanting his story...has anything been mentioned in the papers in Scotland?? Has it fuck. But we heard all about Warburton banking past and how Pedro knew jose and his dad was a fucking bullfighter, didn't we. Who cares about Lennys abuse...he brings it on himself.

Members online

Latest posts

Back