Atmosphere

Lubos left peg

You can chose to listen to fake fans on sky while watching english prem league games....2 questions.

1. Which fans have been recorded? because it could not be from the Etihad.
2. Will a city fan understand what the strange noise is while watching his team play??

You can chose to listen to fake fans on sky while watching english prem league games....2 questions.

2. Will a city fan understand what the strange noise is while watching his team play??
I was at a game right after Arsenal moved to their new stadium...nice ground, but no atmosphere
Wanker beside us gets up "Stand up...if you hate .."
My mate turns to me and said relax...because I was getting pissed off...thought he was shouting Scotland
Turns out it was cockney wanker speak..."Stand up if you hate Tottenham"
As I said, more atmosphere at a junior game
HH

Last edited:

How would you know what fans sound like at games..you've never been to wan in yer life, you stick to watching it on yer boax and stop criticising the real fans that go whether they make noise or not.

How would you know what fans sound like at games..you've never been to wan in yer life, you stick to watching it on yer boax and stop criticising the real fans that go whether they make noise or not.

What have you been up to? Cant imaging it's been much fun shouting at your wall. Nothing like hanging around outside St Johnstones stadium looking for a fight with the other TRUE fan

Back