Atmosphere

He's been to every game home and away since 1888,pat pending on his Delorean,and if ye don't own a Delorean yer know a real Celtic fan!,any self respecting jobby,when flushed.would have the decency,tae swirl a couple of times, then disappear doon the cludgie,but wee clay,keeps floatin tae the surface,the sad wee bastaart,the wan word he fears is andrex,cos he knows he's wiped!
🍺 🍺πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Well as you know his famous quote MD
Float like a jobby stin k like a
Listen if calling a few people on here what i think of them makes me a troller then hands up I'm the biggest troller in the fkn world..no ifs buts or maybes about that..but why are you sticking yer neb in eh?..what's my opinion about anyone got to do with you?

You're just another one trying to be a smart arse...this place is the most fkd up Celtic blog on the planet and it's because of tits like you.

I've never seen you coming to anyone's help when they're getting slaughtered by the usual sleekit fkrs oan here..so you're another one that can go and take a fuck to yourself.

And your opinion about me i couldn't give a flying fuck about..now again go fuck yerself.
Methinks he doth protest too much. TIT

HH 😱

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ State of it! ☝ Look at what I said to him then look at his response πŸ˜‚

Awww naw is that me added to the list noo 😨 I tried to be reasonable with you and this ☝is your response, fuck it......

Listen Clay for brains usually when someone thinks everybody and their granny is a cunt it's actually them that's the cunt! You should maybe ponder that for a bit. Oh and I'll stick my neb in where I want whit the fuck you going to do about it ya fucking cardboard cutout!

Have a listen to yerself man......''I've never seen you coming to anyone's help when they're getting slaughtered''

Well since ye mention it there was that time that prick Clay was slaughtering people......oh right that was now and you're that prick Clay. Who the fuck are you anyway the fucking Cyber Avenger πŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Away and raffle yer hoop ya socially inept gimp!
πŸŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ genius on a gimp shaped world

HH πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Naw nowadays fully weathered real Celtic fans take a play peece ,like the polocksheilds mob

Hey Kelly, you widnae know what people have at the games, you probably still think it's cauld pies, wrigleys spearmint and macaroon bars..it was the last time you were at Celtic park..ya chancer.

Sick of this place..scunnered in fact, that's me finished..got skint at ascot and then I had to converse wae all you two faced wee rats in here..well you'll all be happy that I'm offski..so adios my fellow Celtic supporters i had a blast HH

Dont go new member (πŸ’©) we can change. How can we enjoy coasting (your word) to the 10 without a TRUE fan keeping us on the straight and narrow 😭😭

Sick of this place..scunnered in fact, that's me finished..got skint at ascot and then I had to converse wae all you two faced wee rats in here..well you'll all be happy that I'm offski..so adios my fellow Celtic supporters i had a blast HH
Well I’ll miss you you made me laugh πŸ˜‚
Miss your dry wit your appreciation of all of humanity especially those from somewhere in Sussex wi Boaxes. So bye bye πŸ‘‹

HH πŸ€”

Well I’ll miss you you made me laugh πŸ˜‚
Miss your dry wit your appreciation of all of humanity especially those from somewhere in Sussex wi Boaxes. So bye bye πŸ‘‹

HH πŸ€”

yo ho ho off you go
thought youd stay for 10 inarow
bye bye cassius

all the shite you gave tonight
all the talk about wanting to fight
bye bye cassius

You can talk in riddles and wee benders
you never expected to see so many defenders
so yo ho ho off you go
well be here for 10 in a row
cassius bye bye

Hey Kelly, you widnae know what people have at the games, you probably still think it's cauld pies, wrigleys spearmint and macaroon bars..it was the last time you were at Celtic park..ya chancer.
av got season ticket my nephew uses it north stand upper tier had the seat since it was built go when i can ,seen more games than you've had hot dinners and don't go around mouthing about it ,,,,,,,the last time i was at Celtic park ,,,eh 3 days ago

Back