Atmosphere

Sick of this place..scunnered in fact, that's me finished..got skint at ascot and then I had to converse wae all you two faced wee rats in here..well you'll all be happy that I'm offski..so adios my fellow Celtic supporters i had a blast HH
Don't leave clay I quite liked you!

Only kidding prick.

Sussex is further south...I'm closer to celtic park in surrey, which makes me even less of a fan. I've got no excuse to miss games really πŸ€”
To be honest, Lubo, I have no excuse either. I could easily catch a flight on Thursday night/Friday morning, catch the Saturday game, fly back on Sunday. It's only, what, 5,000 miles each way at, oh, US$629 round trip, if I can catch the special fares from San Francisco to Glasgow (I think Aer Lingus goes to Glasgow from here).

I am truly ashamed.

Not.

To be honest, Lubo, I have no excuse either. I could easily catch a flight on Thursday night/Friday morning, catch the Saturday game, fly back on Sunday. It's only, what, 5,000 miles each way at, oh, US$629 round trip, if I can catch the special fares from San Francisco to Glasgow (I think Aer Lingus goes to Glasgow from here).

I am truly ashamed.

Not.
SFO to Dublin then Dublin to Edinburgh on a prop plane (Eddie Stobbart runs the prop plane, a truck haulage company) Tram to Waverlly, then a train from Waverlly to Glasgow, Then a taxi to London Road, 2 hours later the return journey. If you were a real fan Larry you would make that trip weekly.
You can go through US customs in Dublin though Larry, so when ye get back to SFO ye head right on through like an internal flight. It will only cost ye aboot Β£1000. What's stopping ye? As for me? Dundees too far from Glasgow for me to go...but you Larry, no excuse

Back