Au revoir - Pusillanimous Ntcham Wants Away

First things first who's all contributed to a spike on google searches for the meaning of Pusillanimous? Go on I'll admit it first.
As for Ntcham. He's made his feelings clear. I'd keep him away from the squad on his return. It's unprofessional and he clearly has an overinflated idea of his ability. He's never reached any real consistency in Scotland, certainly not enough to warrant a comment saying it's stunting his growth. If he can avoid tripping over his petted lip he should be allowed to walk away at the first offer we find worthy.

First things first who's all contributed to a spike on google searches for the meaning of Pusillanimous? Go on I'll admit it first.
As for Ntcham. He's made his feelings clear. I'd keep him away from the squad on his return. It's unprofessional and he clearly has an overinflated idea of his ability. He's never reached any real consistency in Scotland, certainly not enough to warrant a comment saying it's stunting his growth. If he can avoid tripping over his petted lip he should be allowed to walk away at the first offer we find worthy.

Completely agree Niall. There is only a handful of games where I can remember Ntcham having a great match...and it was usually when those around him were playing well. The fact he hasn't been missed in our midfield tells its own story....infact I actually cant remember the last time he played for us. Hes a decent player but I suspect most SPFL players wont actually care if hes here or not.....not like Brown or McGregor..if we were to lose them there would be players partying up and down the country.

Completely agree Niall. There is only a handful of games where I can remember Ntcham having a great match...and it was usually when those around him were playing well. The fact he hasn't been missed in our midfield tells its own story....infact I actually cant remember the last time he played for us. Hes a decent player but I suspect most SPFL players wont actually care if hes here or not.....not like Brown or McGregor..if we were to lose them there would be players partying up and down the country.
(y) Spot on. Can you imagine the Ibrox changing room when told Ntcham had left Celtic. a collective shrug of the shoulders I'd imagine. If it was calmac or Broony, they'd be asking Gerrard for the day off. On the batter!

I'm a big fan of Ntcham, he is a tremendous player with a great pass.
Anyone who doesn't want to play for Celtic are free to leave asap
Why did he sign the contract extension if he was so unhappy n pining for Porto?

Unfortunately, I think he just wiped off £5mill the fee we're going to get with that little chat he's had!

In my best Dundonian dialect, Big Olly would have been just better shutting his pusillanimous and doing his talking on the park.

He's a fine player on his day, but what marks a great player from a fine player, is their ability to change matches on a regularly occurring basis.

Olly failed in that regard and if he has any designs on playing at a higher level, then he would have strengthened his case if he decided to make the occasional fleeting appearance in hoops.

Can't remember the last time he turned up in a game , but won't be missed looks more like an engineered move using the press ''End my Celtic hell''

He's not as good as he thinks he is Man city could confirm that ,if he goes to Marseille or Porto it will be the only time he's turned up in europe

ne laissez pas la porte vous frapper sur le cul quand vous partez

Can't remember the last time he turned up in a game , but won't be missed looks more like an engineered move using the press ''End my Celtic hell''

He's not as good as he thinks he is Man city could confirm that ,if he goes to Marseille or Porto it will be the only time he's turned up in europe

ne laissez pas la porte vous frapper sur le cul quand vous partez
What he said

Didn’t notice this thread and out this the transfer one. Me bad.

Ntcham wants away as we could see through his lacklustre shows. It amazes me when a player wants away and thinks downing tools helps him get the best club possible.

I know the vast majority of football players aren’t the sharpest tool in the box and it seems this applies to foreign players too.

If he had upped his game and looked brilliant, showed great commitment then more clubs would want him as he showed what he could do and a brilliant attitude.

The way he has gone about it, he looked shit too often and displayed the attitude of a sulky, stupid, disinterested, would be holding the jaikits at a fight, prick.

If I was a manager, I would never sign any player with that type of mindset. He does that to another team he could do it to mine.

Get him to fuck for as much as we can get. I do agree with him on the quality of our league being a ceiling on development, but the thing he misses because he’s obviously a thick cunt is, if you look worse than the level you are moaning about, why the fuck would any big team want you?

If you can’t stand out in a pish league, where the fuck can you?

Having read said article, you could easily conclude that a certain P Lawwell had co-wrote it. As all has gone quiet on Ntcham front with Marseille, it's interesting to see Germany thrown into the melting pot and all this stirring, is too our benefit if interested parties start bidding for his services. £15m for the lad, thank you very much I can hear P Lawwell chuckling.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back