AVB to Celtic – ‘I understand there has been contact and a sounding out,’ Duncan Castles

Utter bollocks. He is only using it as a way to say, look someone wants me.

He would cost too much, is used to having more than a £10 postal order budget, so, it’s bollocks.

We tried out Rogers, but his demands proved too much. He wasted too much on his ego hunches. Lawell needs a recuperation from financial demands.

Unless Lenny gets his tactics and formation wrong again and we lose to the Dons, then it’s his job for at least a season. He loses the 10 and he’s out too.

“I understand there has been contact and a sounding out but perhaps the fly in the ointment for Celtic is the breadth of Villas-Boas’ ambitions because one of the countries he’s like to work in is Japan and I think if he was presented with the opportunity to move to a J-League club, and there has already been some interest, he would favour that ahead of Celtic at this stage of his career.”

Anyone who would even consider Japan over the Celtic job needs treated with similar short shrift as Alfredo Morelos wearing a dress, sussies and heels hitting on you in a club.

It’s the bookies trying to get money out of mugs. Don’t get me wrong, go into any bookies at any time and they’re right in front of you. The, I can beat the bookie, types. We all know at least one, or maybe are one. The guys who tell you when they win a couple of hundred, but leave out they lost thousands upon thousands over years. That’s the guys this shit is aimed at. :)

It’s the bookies trying to get money out of mugs. Don’t get me wrong, go into any bookies at any time and they’re right in front of you. The, I can beat the bookie, types. We all know at least one, or maybe are one. The guys who tell you when they win a couple of hundred, but leave out they lost thousands upon thousands over years. That’s the guys this shit is aimed at. :)
Spot on watch out for Milner for the huns soon, roll up roll up, arses on seats.
CP7PC5.jpg

Ju
Ah Just put a tenner on it?

The emphasis seems to be a choice of manager on Radio Clyde and ramp the pressure on Lenny, for all we know a manager could come in and think who gives a fuck about your nine or ten I am building a team for Europe. Careful waht we wish for not all is what it seems sometimes.

Utter bollocks. He is only using it as a way to say, look someone wants me.

He would cost too much, is used to having more than a £10 postal order budget, so, it’s bollocks.

We tried out Rogers, but his demands proved too much. He wasted too much on his ego hunches. Lawell needs a recuperation from financial demands.

Unless Lenny gets his tactics and formation wrong again and we lose to the Dons, then it’s his job for at least a season. He loses the 10 and he’s out too.
If NL is in charge when the treble comes he will be going nowhere, imo.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back