AVB to Celtic – ‘I understand there has been contact and a sounding out,’ Duncan Castles

Last time Celtic had two names - Rodgers (who lost at home this evening) and Moyes. Both were sounded out - BR was interested DM much more reluctant, so the decision was taken to target Rodgers. Same thing happening here, some names were not really in the running ie Rose, Moyes (this time around) and possibly Martinez. AVB is a person of interest....

Last time Celtic had two names - Rodgers (who lost at home this evening) and Moyes. Both were sounded out - BR was interested DM much more reluctant, so the decision was taken to target Rodgers. Same thing happening here, some names were not really in the running ie Rose, Moyes (this time around) and possibly Martinez. AVB is a person of interest....
W.C will we push the boat out for another "hollywood" if not and we're lookin at a david moyes type level,give me Lenny any day of the week,watched the game tonight and B.R was "schooled" by Rafa,could we afford him and would he come to Celtic and give himself a platform in europe jist ah thought.

W.C will we push the boat out for another "hollywood" if not and we're lookin at a david moyes type level,give me Lenny any day of the week,watched the game tonight and B.R was "schooled" by Rafa,could we afford him and would he come to Celtic and give himself a platform in europe jist ah thought.

He's probably sick to the back teeth of working for Mike Ashley, a horrible man.

Back