AW, AW! Mammy Daddy!

michael duffy

Cos ah'm housebound,ah' take great interest in "Nooz",national and international,ah'm comin tae the conclusion, it's aw phuqin bad!.
Discountin brexshit,a rise in right wing populism,in europe, wonder whit happened the last time that happened!.

A rise in right wing populism in the USA,increased tariffs on EU good's,sanction's on Russia, Iran,threatening to cut involvement with NATO,withdrawal from the middle east,giving free reign to russia and Iran,trade war with China.

Increased tension's between two nuclear powers, India and Pakistan, whit could go wrang there!

Noo, countries in South America are in political turmoil!

Australia's on fire,part's of India are underwater, part's of engerlund are underwater,Greenland's thawin oot,the polar icecaps are meltin at record rates.

Roger Federer loses in the first round of a tournament! every phuqer is goin all out tae stop the 10

Phuq it! geeza Stella! ๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ˜ผ

Cos ah'm housebound,ah' take great interest in "Nooz",national and international,ah'm comin tae the conclusion, it's aw phuqin bad!.
Discountin brexshit,a rise in right wing populism,in europe, wonder whit happened the last time that happened!.

A rise in right wing populism in the USA,increased tariffs on EU good's,sanction's on Russia, Iran,threatening to cut involvement with NATO,withdrawal from the middle east,giving free reign to russia and Iran,trade war with China.

Increased tension's between two nuclear powers, India and Pakistan, whit could go wrang there!

Australia's on fire,part's of India are underwater, part's of engerlund are underwater,Greenland's thawin oot,the polar icecaps are meltin at record rates.

Roger Federer loses in the first round of a tournament! every phuqer is goin all out tae stop the 10

You paint a dull picture Michael,all true ! Nowt we can do about the rest ,but as far as the 10 goes ,that IS in our hands,?enjoy the Stella, hh

Could be worse, at least we're no Huns n living through the second best period of Celtic's unbroken history

Federer must be off the juice ๐Ÿ’‰

Sevco fan to celtic fan: you won an away match in europe. Youse will be dining out on that for years.....its embarrassing.

Celtic fan to sevco fan: you dont do irony do you?

Sevco fan to celtic fan: wit???

Celtic fan to sevco fan - you're slagging us for "dining" out on a big result we had just a couple a days ago....and yes, we will be celebrating and talking about in years to come....you say its embarrassing....while you dine out and celebrate trophies and wins that a completely different club achieved, corruptly I may add. Do you see my point here mate????

Sevco fan to celtic fan - you're just terrified cos we're back.

And this, bhoys and Ghirls was a genuine convo I had with a sevco fan at a job in high wycombe today....I finished with "aye ok mate, a better get on"

Sevco fan to celtic fan: you won an away match in europe. Youse will be dining out on that for years.....its embarrassing.

Celtic fan to sevco fan - you're slagging us for "dining" out on a big result we had just a couple a days ago....and yes, we will be celebrating and talking about in years to come....you say its embarrassing....while you dine out and celebrate trophies and wins that a completely different club achieved, corruptly I may add. Do you see my point here mate????

And this, bhoys and Ghirls was a genuine convo I had with a sevco fan at a job in high wycombe today....I finished with "aye ok mate, a better get on"
Come across these peepo daily mate ๐Ÿ˜‚Best ignored.

Lubo show him these images

images.jpg

He's like them all. A waste of clothes๐Ÿ€

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ class post

part's of engerlund are underwater,Greenland's thawin oot,the polar icecaps are meltin at record rates.

What do Scotland and the north east of Ireland have in common?
Lots of high ground.
Why can we not get rid of the English?
See above.
Now I have no problem with refugees; 0.08% of the 6 counties' population is Syrian refugees and they have every right to come here in the hope of safety and prosperity. But see if our future is a constant stream of English flood victims looking to resettle.........................

Back