Away goals in champions league,

Ray

Just been posted on celts are here, away goals in champions league for the coming season are to be abolished,seemingly eufa ,meeting tomorrow to discuss alternative,will be interesting whatever they come up with ,seems maybe back to penalties.???? Hh

I've always liked the away goals rule, think its fair and encourages the away side to not park the bus.
Like the good old penalty shoot-out, they are heartbreaking when you lose them but is the only way to deside cup games but in Europe I feel the away goals rule is the best way to go

Reactions: Ray
I've always liked the away goals rule, think its fair and encourages the away side to not park the bus.
Like the good old penalty shoot-out, they are heartbreaking when you lose them but is the only way to deside cup games but in Europe I feel the away goals rule is the best way to go
The main prob I am concerned about is the way uefa is carving up the cl to suit the top 4/5 leagues,and leaving all the rest, to compete for the remaking few places!!!!like you say the away goals does make you try for a result of sorts,hh

Back