Axed till August Fear, a Solution - 14 team, 39 games league, no split and Glasgow Cup Final

The Galway shawl said:
" It's the Darwin theory mate, Only the strong survive I.e fuck the vulnerable,old and the sick. Makes the economy stronger."

TGS don't you mean the fittest survive, there will be old people who are fit and active and their immune sytem will evolve to become imunne. As it is a respiratory it attacks the lungs, therefore would it make sense to suggest that an older active person who has built up his lung endurance through exercise and lives smoke free and perhaps toxin free will have a better chance than some younger ones who slowly cripple their lungs without knowing the effects till older in life. Hope the doc pops in on this to innform on his thinking.
That’s right boab ,am 74 nearly ,Been involved most of life in athletics ,coaching / competing ! Not so much now only do walking now ,and sometimes gym ,but healthy ,can look after myself ,not being pigheaded about it ,know my own body ,what it is ,how it works ,in athletics,had to get into physiology ,how body works ,responds to stress etc ,it is down to yourself ,not take chances, would be upset if I had serious effects from this ,hh

That’s right boab ,am 74 nearly ,Been involved most of life in athletics ,coaching / competing ! Not so much now only do walking now ,and sometimes gym ,but healthy ,can look after myself ,not being pigheaded about it ,know my own body ,what it is ,how it works ,in athletics,had to get into physiology ,how body works ,responds to stress etc ,it is down to yourself ,not take chances, would be upset if I had serious effects from this ,hh
Yep thats what i think and stress is the barometer, panic shopping = stress = low immune systems = open to transmissed viruses.
Brought up 5 kids on one income, no different from this madness, the corona people complainining about things been in shortage, one income family no shortage just cannot have them, two sides of the same coin, take it easy and sensibly.

Yep thats what i think and stress is the barometer, panic shopping = stress = low immune systems = open to transmissed viruses.
Brought up 5 kids on one income, no different from this madness, the corona people complainining about things been in shortage, one income family no shortage just cannot have them, two sides of the same coin, take it easy and sensibly.
Agree ,take it easy ,normal precautions,👍hh

No, they stated that but had to walk it back as the virus isn't fully understood yet and that could have led to higher fatalities.

Aye they've stepped back from it NOW TV after a barrage of criticism from the WHO as well as doctors and scientists from both here and abroad. At the time of my reply to you it WAS their policy.

UK government was the ONLY government on the planet taking this approach, they were an outlier in the international community. They claimed they didn't realise at first that the 'herd immunity' approach would mean nearly 300,000 deaths. It's their fucking job to know these things before implementing policy.

I mean how the fuck did they not realise this, it's common fucking sense......the more people infected means the greater the spread of the disease and the likelihood of larger numbers of 'at risk' people dying. So the question is was it colossal fucking incompetence by the UKGov and their advisers or was it a shockingly callous 'economics before people' approach?

They're a fucking disgrace either way!

HH (y)

Aye they've stepped back from it NOW TV after a barrage of criticism from the WHO as well as doctors and scientists from both here and abroad. At the time of my reply to you it WAS their policy.

UK government was the ONLY government on the planet taking this approach, they were an outlier in the international community. They claimed they didn't realise at first that the 'herd immunity' approach would mean nearly 300,000 deaths. It's their fucking job to know these things before implementing policy.

I mean how the fuck did they not realise this, it's common fucking sense......the more people infected means the greater the spread of the disease and the likelihood of larger numbers of 'at risk' people dying. So the question is was it colossal fucking incompetence by the UKGov and their advisers or was it a shockingly callous 'economics before people' approach?

HH (y)

What we have to remember, is this s

HH (y)
Its a new virus and nobody knew the best way to deal with it. After it's gone we will be able to see what was best. This virus, will come in waves over the next 18 months. This period is only one of many. When people relax their behaviour the virus will resurge again. I too was extremely concerned at our lack of drastic action, but their reasoning was plausible of shutting everything down too soon, that may prove to be disastrous but you could see the rationale.

I knew where you were coming from but the answer was more for people who may not have known it had changed.

Anyway, take care of yourself.

New Champions League Proposal and a 16 Team Scottish Premiership...

Here are another few ideas for you to consider...

New Champions League Proposal and a 16 Team Scottish Premiership...

Here are another few ideas for you to consider...

I wouldn't even bother with the split. I think next season may be so late at starting that we would do well to fit in only 30 league games.

I can't see why all the leagues can restart again when safe to do so with the European places being allocated based on league positions as of the 30th June - this might mean we've played half a dozen extra games or none, but continue on until all league games are finished. Then next season can be shorter based on pee-agreed criteria.

What we have to remember, is this s

Its a new virus and nobody knew the best way to deal with it. After it's gone we will be able to see what was best. This virus, will come in waves over the next 18 months. This period is only one of many. When people relax their behaviour the virus will resurge again. I too was extremely concerned at our lack of drastic action, but their reasoning was plausible of shutting everything down too soon, that may prove to be disastrous but you could see the rationale.

I knew where you were coming from but the answer was more for people who may not have known it had changed.

Anyway, take care of yourself.

Your entirely right when you say it's a new virus and nobody knows the best way to deal with it TV but that's all the more reason UKGov should've been using the outbreak data from China, Italy etc. as a baseline and started to implement the necessary preventative policies sooner to prevent/minimise such a situation occurring here.

Their rationale and reasoning is only plausible if it's backed up by the facts/science/data and it was backed up by neither of these. They ignored the facts, they ignored the science and they ignored the data and set off down a path that NO other country on the planet was reckless enough to take.

They pushed the dangerously irresponsible and unscientific approach of 'herd immunity' that was met by open mouthed horror from not just those in China, Italy etc. who have seen the horror of this first hand but by the World Health Organisation and almost all from the scientific and medical communities both here and abroad. The reasons for that? Well the Sunday Times (a Tory paper) ran this today......

I see where you're coming from too TV. I appreciate that your trying to be pragmatic and give them the benefit of the doubt as we're not only in the midst of a crisis but also in completely unknown territory when it comes to this BUT they've known about the potential dire consequences of this virus for far longer than they've let on and not only have they failed to prepare for what they knew was coming during that time (there are nurses in the NHS currently having to wear bin bags as protective gear) but they've also failed to listen and be led by the science or take heed of the lessons that other countries have had to learn the hard way......and if that Sunday Times article is accurate then they don't have the excuse of 'incompetency' to fall back on for their hubris.

Take care mate, hope you and all the family are well and come through the other side of this unscathed. HH (y)

Your entirely right when you say it's a new virus and nobody knows the best way to deal with it TV but that's all the more reason UKGov should've been using the outbreak data from China, Italy etc. as a baseline and started to implement the necessary preventative policies sooner to prevent/minimise such a situation occurring here.

Their rationale and reasoning is only plausible if it's backed up by the facts/science/data and it was backed up by neither of these. They ignored the facts, they ignored the science and they ignored the data and set off down a path that NO other country on the planet was reckless enough to take.

They pushed the dangerously irresponsible and unscientific approach of 'herd immunity' that was met by open mouthed horror from not just those in China, Italy etc. who have seen the horror of this first hand but by the World Health Organisation and almost all from the scientific and medical communities both here and abroad. The reasons for that? Well the Sunday Times (a Tory paper) ran this today......

I see where you're coming from too TV. I appreciate that your trying to be pragmatic and give them the benefit of the doubt as we're not only in the midst of a crisis but also in completely unknown territory when it comes to this BUT they've known about the potential dire consequences of this virus for far longer than they've let on and not only have they failed to prepare for what they knew was coming during that time (there are nurses in the NHS currently having to wear bin bags as protective gear) but they've also failed to listen and be led by the science or take heed of the lessons that other countries have had to learn the hard way......and if that Sunday Times article is accurate then they don't have the excuse of 'incompetency' to fall back on for their hubris.

Take care mate, hope you and all the family are well and come through the other side of this unscathed. HH (y)
Science and reality don't fit their agenda, mate.

The sheer befuddlement and confusion would be a joy to behold if it wasn't going to cost people their livelihoods, their homes, or even their lives.

The only reason they don't look even more incompetent is because of that monster in the White House doing his best impersonation of the REALLY dim reaper.

Science and reality don't fit their agenda, mate.

The sheer befuddlement and confusion would be a joy to behold if it wasn't going to cost people their livelihoods, their homes, or even their lives.

The only reason they don't look even more incompetent is because of that monster in the White House doing his best impersonation of the REALLY dim reaper.

Going by the claims in that Sunday Times article SP science and reality were completely disregarded to pursue an agenda that was all about shielding the economy whatever the cost to the population. Older folks and the vulnerable dying were/are seen as collateral damage!

The confusion and befuddlement displayed so far by government ministers just proves beyond doubt these people have no business being anywhere near positions of power but when it comes to those pair of sociopaths Bozo Johnson and Dominic Cummings nobody can tell me they weren't fully aware of the costs of their 'herd immunity' strategy.

They may not have known the exact numbers but those 2 cunts knew fine well what implementing that policy would mean and seen it as a price worth paying! That needs to be remembered for when we come out the other side of this.

HH SP (y)

Going by the claims in that Sunday Times article SP science and reality were completely disregarded to pursue an agenda that was all about shielding the economy whatever the cost to the population. Older folks and the vulnerable dying were/are seen as collateral damage!

The confusion and befuddlement displayed so far by government ministers just proves beyond doubt these people have no business being anywhere near positions of power but when it comes to those pair of sociopaths Bozo Johnson and Dominic Cummings nobody can tell me they weren't fully aware of the costs of their 'herd immunity' strategy.

They may not have known the exact numbers but those 2 cunts knew fine well what implementing that policy would mean and seen it as a price worth paying! That needs to be remembered for when we come out the other side of this.

HH SP (y)
Cummings doesn't have an algorithm for these things, Andy.

Everything they do is based on their computer data and projections. Their version of an economy is based entirely around the creators of wealth, not around those who spend money.

They fucked it big time, because no data analysis could account for the impact of covid-19.

It's how so far out of touch with reality that they are, that they didn't realise that elderly folk keep the day-to-day economy spinning. They think that elderly folk are a drain on resources, when the reality is that a fair percentage have the disposable income to spend and the rest have to invest money into the provision of their own care. Any sane government would see the benefit of this group, but because they're not captains of industry, they are disregarded as being less than useless.

That's what a public school education and the old boys network gets you..........an absolute fucking imbecile leading the country.

Well done Britain, jolly good show.

Thoughts are with you and your parents, Andy. As a human being, you are doing them both proud.

Cummings doesn't have an algorithm for these things, Andy.

Everything they do is based on their computer data and projections. Their version of an economy is based entirely around the creators of wealth, not around those who spend money.

They fucked it big time, because no data analysis could account for the impact of covid-19.

It's how so far out of touch with reality that they are, that they didn't realise that elderly folk keep the day-to-day economy spinning. They think that elderly folk are a drain on resources, when the reality is that a fair percentage have the disposable income to spend and the rest have to invest money into the provision of their own care. Any sane government would see the benefit of this group, but because they're not captains of industry, they are disregarded as being less than useless.

That's what a public school education and the old boys network gets you..........an absolute fucking imbecile leading the country.

Well done Britain, jolly good show.

Thoughts are with you and your parents, Andy. As a human being, you are doing them both proud.

100% on the money there SP. These pair of pricks and their ilk see older folk as a burden, they have absolutely no appreciation for the hardships and sacrifices our older folk have had to endure and the contributions they still make to society in so many different ways. For these bastards to so casually treat them like cannon fodder to protect economic interests should be abhorrent to every one of us and should be the wake up call to people in this country that these fuckers need kept out of power.

Thanks SP very much appreciated mate. Hope you and yours are all well mate. Take care (y)

The main thing the world needs is to wake up to the greatest threats to our well being. It ain't a nuclear strike, those billion dollar subs on our Clyde are useless. We need to look at axworidwide response to the causes of viruses such as this and they are Wet Markets in China and elsewhere that are horrendous. I have long been involved in campaigns to get China to sort this out, their animal husbandry is medieval. It will require ultimatems that if they don't address this, and they aren't alone, the rest of the world will isolate them. We have dodged a bullet in relation to the killing power of this one, we may not be so lucky next time. It has also shown what the end result of those Tory bastards cuts is. 10,000 Doctors short, 30,000 nurses short, 12,000 EU health professionals left due to racist Brexit. That's 53,000 key people short. It has also highlighted how shamefully low benefit payments are compared to other EU countries. There needs to be a reckoning after this as people hopefully will now realise the Tory, fuck you lot we are ok, leaves the door open for major problems. The chickens are well and truly home to roost. Who knew?

The main thing the world needs is to wake up to the greatest threats to our well being. It ain't a nuclear strike, those billion dollar subs on our Clyde are useless. We need to look at axworidwide response to the causes of viruses such as this and they are Wet Markets in China and elsewhere that are horrendous. I have long been involved in campaigns to get China to sort this out, their animal husbandry is medieval. It will require ultimatems that if they don't address this, and they aren't alone, the rest of the world will isolate them. We have dodged a bullet in relation to the killing power of this one, we may not be so lucky next time. It has also shown what the end result of those Tory bastards cuts is. 10,000 Doctors short, 30,000 nurses short, 12,000 EU health professionals left due to racist Brexit. That's 53,000 key people short. It has also highlighted how shamefully low benefit payments are compared to other EU countries. There needs to be a reckoning after this as people hopefully will now realise the Tory, fuck you lot we are ok, leaves the door open for major problems. The chickens are well and truly home to roost. Who knew?
Going back a long time TV, possibly 25 years or so, but I seen a documentary about these markets, I'm sure it was a Scottish programme on the tele, it was so horrific, I still have the images in my mind, they showed live cats and dogs being killed, boiled and skinned within a minute, then left on the table some still twitching with signs of life, shocking that in all this time conditions haven't changed.

Going back a long time TV, possibly 25 years or so, but I seen a documentary about these markets, I'm sure it was a Scottish programme on the tele, it was so horrific, I still have the images in my mind, they showed live cats and dogs being killed, boiled and skinned within a minute, then left on the table some still twitching with signs of life, shocking that in all this time conditions haven't changed.
I have seen them. Every time I watched those scum treating animals like they I wanted to kill the cunts. I can't watch them anymore. I would go through those markets with a flame thrower, aimed at the people who run them. Then blow up every Chinese bullshit medicine shop, who use endangered animals. We cannot stop them doing it, but we can impose a lockdown on any person or goods leaving their border. That should concentrate their minds, if it doesn't, fuck them.

👏👏👏👏👏

Those 'wet markets' from what I've seen of them seem to flout every notion of health and safety imaginable. Even the most basic measures of hygiene are non-existent, dirty unsanitary conditions packed with skinned animals of various species lying/hanging side by side and on top of one another on market stalls. They are basically open-air bio-labs rife with cross contamination which turn them into runaway breeding grounds for diseases such as this.

As for the UK Gov/Tories......well I recommend everybody watch last night's episode of Newsnight (Wed 25th March) especially the interview with Tory minister Nadhim Zahawi to see the staggering levels of deceit, deflection and downright incompetence on display from these dangerously inept frauds!

From ignoring/snubbing the offers of help months ago from tried and trusted makers of ventilators in the UK (while the contracts are now being handed to Tory Donors like Dyson who have ZERO experience in making them) to the shocking failures to provide even the most basic protection equipment to front-line NHS staff and everything in-between it was a damning insight into Johnson and his government's handling of this, criminal even!

At a time of unprecedented crisis we're being led by THE worst kind of shysters, bullshitters and incompetents imaginable and you're 100% right when you say there needs to be a reckoning after this.

HH and take care TV (y)

100% on the money there SP. These pair of pricks and their ilk see older folk as a burden, they have absolutely no appreciation for the hardships and sacrifices our older folk have had to endure and the contributions they still make to society in so many different ways. For these bastards to so casually treat them like cannon fodder to protect economic interests should be abhorrent to every one of us and should be the wake up call to people in this country that these fuckers need kept out of power.

Thanks SP very much appreciated mate. Hope you and yours are all well mate. Take care (y)

And this from real people who matter and give more than they need to, but do it for the people they care for.

Back