Back home in my own bed

BILLCOWIE1958

Final update on my Aortic Journey

I was discharged from Golden Jubilee yesterday evening 5 days after having my new Aortic Valve fitted

They seem to be chuffed with my progress as indeed am I

Have nothing but complete respect for all of these people I"m certainly not cut out to do it

So no driving for at least 3 weeks

On Warferin for life but it is what it is

Start exercising again get back to maximum fitness Spend the summer down at the beach with my grandsons weather permitting

Just want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who messaged liked or enquired over my situation It honestly meant so much to me

I believe whoever wrote 'Celtic More Than Just A Club' definitely got the overall consensus and feeling of the supporters from the get go and I feel proud and privileged to have experienced such emotion and encouragement directed towards me in my own personal circumstances over the past few months as I struggled through

HH?

I was discharged from Golden Jubilee yesterday evening 5 days after having my new Aortic Valve fitted

Have nothing but complete respect for all of these people I"m certainly not cut out to do it

Start exercising again get back to maximum fitness Spend the summer down at the beach with my grandsons weather permitting

Just want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who messaged liked or enquired over my situation It honestly meant so much to me

I believe whoever wrote 'Celtic More Than Just A Club' definitely got the overall consensus and feeling of the supporters from the get go and I feel proud and privileged to have experienced such emotion and encouragement directed towards me in my own personal circumstances over the past few months as I struggled through

HH?

Brilliant Bill. Take it easy and get your strength back. It’s not a race and hopefully the sun comes out so your grandweans and you can have a ball at the beach. Great news and hats off to our brilliant NHS and woe betide any Tory bastard who tries to sell it.

HH?
I believe that you're optimism has given you a clarity and a fresh look at life, Bill, I think it has also given you an enthusiasm to embrace every single moment that's yet to come.

That's gonna make for some lucky grandchildren and one blessed Grandpa.

You should take a liberty or two though, Bill, and start exercising your Grandparental right to perhaps influence the boys down the path of the Celtic Way.

Remember baby steps first, don't be thinking about that Everest expedition just yet......ease yourself back into being Bill and just maintain that good humour and optimism.

HH?
good news Bill

Nice to be home

I wish you a full recovery asap

The thing is with everyone having a room of their own in the Jube, you never see anyone, even the nurses!

I demand a room of my own every time ive been in hospital Shammy, as i said im the worst patient ever, the thought of being on a ward with strangers freaks me out.

They always refuse till they get sick of me kicking up mary hell then i get one but then their just dead cheeky to me so i usually give them some ?? haha.

I demand a room of my own every time ive been in hospital Shammy, as i said im the worst patient ever, the thought of being on a ward with strangers freaks me out.

They always refuse till they get sick of me kicking up mary hell then i get one but then their just dead cheeky to me so i usually give them some ?? haha.

Och you never get to find out what horrible disease someone else is in with. ????

Members online

Back