Back to Full Lockdown measures. Null and Void the season?

Some things are essential, some things are not, currently if you manufacture rubber dog shit you can still go to work, take the bus, the train, go for lunch, share toilets etc virus spreads.
What becomes essential is a tough line. So you believe that "essential "manufacturing with people as you say using public transport fine?

So just lift the lockdown and hope for the best?
I didn't say that. There's a reason why construction has been left alone just now. I think they have considered all the options and the effects of their decisions. Yes some will disagree, like us. But i ask you to consider the repercussions of what you suggest. More people will potentially be affected in so many ways which will in itself cause more fatalities and broken homes.

Hospitality and retail
What becomes essential is a tough line. So you believe that "essential "manufacturing with people as you say using public transport fine?
Same as lockdown one mate, reduced people out and about to an absolute bare minimum because it will reduce transmission, deal with the absolute essentials. The quicker we do that the quicker this will be over.
I went to deal with a burst pipe in an loft pishing water through someone's ceiling today, I think that's a fair reason for me to leave home, if they'd wanted me to fit a nice new laminate floor because they'd got bored with the old one I would have refused.

Absolutely mate, fat hun in front of me so kept my distance!
Oh and I learned that "Ranjurs widny be let te go te doobai fuckin feeenians get enyhin they ask fur "
So there!

My issue is a lot of construction and particularly manufacturing workers especially in cities will take public transport to work, big risk of transmission there, welfare facilities on construction sites are famously shit, the sort of shit the average office worker would spew at, huge risk there. I'm glad your place is well run mate but its a world leading university and the standards will be client led, not contractor led. The average house building site will not have that level of care because they are their own client as far as CDM is concerned.
From my point of view I work in occupied houses most of the time, I've been requested by a major letting agent to carry on working as normal, I've been told by my own directors (one who is a solicitor) to carry on as normal ie carry out routine works in occupied properties. I've refused because its clearly against the rules, I will deal with genuine emergencies, I've taken advice from an employment lawyer attached to the Scottish government (who i cant speak highly enough about) and she's backing me completely. I don't believe this is the time to be making profit, its time to protect people. I know its tough for self employed folk who don't automatically get furlough payment but that's an issue for government to address. We all need to stay home wherever possible until the vaccines take effect. 1000 people a day dying and it will get worse, its fucking terrifying!
Do you not do a lot of emergency repairs mate?

Dry January jam and oan a fuckin diet sitting here starving πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ listening tae the smiths my favourite songs just now are this charming NAN and always followed by GIRLFRIEND in a KORMA And my favourite MADRAS is MURDERπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ πŸ›πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I worked in Johnnys house in posh Hale Barns. A whole room stacket high with guitars. A fekn demon of an alsation that wanted to kill anybody. That said, his sister was a lπŸ‘€ker lol. Not a huge fan of Morrisey though. His music is great for people with suicidal tendencies 🀣

Say whit ye like. Yer dyin for a pint. It's gonna last till end of the week and you'll be at the off licence for a case of beer and on the way back a KFC bucket🀣🀣🀣
Nada fridge full a beer and wine cupboard full a spirits fuckin fed up drinking steviebhoy this fuckin COVID mate bevvyin most days fuckin scunnered wie it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ as Jimmy reid once said they’ll be no Bevvyin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ave takin the pledge and the mr Sheen as well as the mr muscle ffs πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Nada fridge full a beer and wine cupboard full a spirits fuckin fed up drinking steviebhoy this fuckin COVID mate bevvyin most days fuckin scunnered wie it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ as Jimmy reid once said they’ll be no Bevvyin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ave takin the pledge and the mr Sheen as well as the mr muscle ffs πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Gotta say I'm disappointed you're not in this for the long haul pal. 🀣

Latest posts

Back