Bad news as Dave reaches out to anyone and everyone. The club for all.

I’ve moved on from coffee this morning to sitting getting half canned still smiling at their utter fucking idiocy.

I’ve been sending texts all day to my Sevconuan pal, ripping the pish and generally being a fact pointing out cunt. I do what I can.

His phone must be out of battery as he hasn’t got back to me yet.

I’ve moved on from coffee this morning to sitting getting half canned still smiling at their utter fucking idiocy.

I’ve been sending texts all day to my Sevconuan pal, ripping the pish and generally being a fact pointing out cunt. I do what I can.

His phone must be out of battery as he hasn’t got back to me yet.

He's still locked in the lavvy, greetin.

He will be utterly shiting it. I won’t hear from the prick for days. :)
So he should be!

How differently we are from the big forehead klanbase, when our club was threatened we organised ourselves in our 10s of 1000s to right the wrong that was murdering OUR club!
Huns? Sit on their manky shit-stained arses while gobbling Tinlegs moonbeams waiting on somebody else to dare look at the truth of the situation. That shitehouse in ibrox was THEIRS! It wasn't Murrays, oldco belonged to the hun fans but then, how can ra peepil die?
To then get bent over and 'royaly' fucked by a concession of wacky but lovable businessmen and still not get off their arses is astonishing!
I remember standing after a game in the Celtic end in early nineties with a physical feeling of terror at the actual thought of no more Celtic Football Club, no more Celtic! Gotta do something... anything!

Dozy, dozy Huns...

the board make statement

And basically its don't believe the reports

geez your money ya dafties

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/message-to-supporters/
talk about delusional self harm

the judgement mentioned and I paraphrase he wasn't impressed with kings goading the mob with primed statements of the mendacious type

and seems they have released another potentially self inflicting statement

A cynic might think king trying to get them shut down before he needs make accounts

Verily I say unto thee.... there will be crying and gnashing of teeth in the land of Govan. And low and behold it shall get worse...... and the retribution shall be visited on the generations to come. And all that visit the temple of the crumble dome shall perish and it shall come to pass they shall be obliterated from the face of the earth

Hi mate ..... Any spare change ??? Ah don't care who ye pray tae, whit colour yi it ur ... Jist any spare change. AS LONG IS YIR NO CALLED ASHLEY.
Rangers urnae comin, they're goin. Wit are yi think they'll get called in the next reincarnation ....... Glasgow Wee Don't Owe Naebody Nuthin Cause We Are Ra Peepell FC. I blame the skools you know. And the fucking SFA.

the board make statement

And basically its don't believe the reports

geez your money ya dafties

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/message-to-supporters/
having re-read the judgement

paragraph 92 states

If relevant, I am satisfied that damages are not an adequate remedy for Rangers breaches. SDIR’s losses are likely to be in the order of many millions of pounds. Rangers has pleaded in §42AAmPoDCC that it will rely upon clause 16.3 of the Non - Exclusive Rights Agreement to limit its damages to £1,000,000. I accept SDIR’s submission that it would be unjust to deprive SDIR of the benefit of its matching right provisions.

Now Im no lawyer but the fact that in paragraph 19 Mr Blair is accused of being mendacious (seems a regular allegation with Sevco and King) then todays statement would at very least be haphazard or extreme hubris.

https://www.docdroid.net/4Gv6gru/sdir-v-rangers-april-2019-trial-final-judgment.pdf#page=5

talk about delusional self harm

the judgement mentioned and I paraphrase he wasn't impressed with kings goading the mob with primed statements of the mendacious type

and seems they have released another potentially self inflicting statement

A cynic might think king trying to get them shut down before he needs make accounts
The board meetings must be a scream , all of of them liars and all with a bad memory of the lies they've already told

They just make it up as they go along ,add wee bits and then blame everyone else

There statement that they will meet any cash demands ,rings a bell is that now what they said when the small tax case bill landed at the old huns

And the statement will also cover there arses with uefa

Members online

Latest posts

Back