Ban them

Lubos left peg

After the Glasgow Derby, Leckie went after our fans.
To him, we were the scum of the earth. Laughing, joking and shouting through the whole minutes silence.
Only it wasn't us was it Leckie? Between the scum singing up to their knees, throwing objects at our players and coaches and injuring our fans they took some time out to break their own minutes silence to shout fuck the pope. No apology from him.
Then English had a pop at our fans for daring to sing songs at the disgusting racist, and new media golden boy, orange boots wearing Lafferty. He didn't mention the scums wee song book yesterday though.....and now we have Jackson....

These fucking rats still get invited to Celtic park to speak to our manager, free of charge (not £25,000 a go). They still get free access to report on our games. They should be no where near Celtic, our manager or our players. We have fan media. Guys we can trust. Keep these fuckers out and let them and their publications die in the gutter with sevco....where they belong!!!

Last edited:
I’d ban them all, all newspapers/media outlets, only engage with trusted fan sites, put all information on the Celtic site, let them get all news 2nd hand…….they NEED us……we don’t NEED them,
Tell Celtic fans not to buy/click on their sites, they don’t hide their hatred/dislike of us……..just chase the all out, no game day press passes, no press conferences……nothing, nadah, zilch, zero, feck all, 🤷‍♂️

I’d ban them all, all newspapers/media outlets, only engage with trusted fan sites, put all information on the Celtic site, let them get all news 2nd hand…….they NEED us……we don’t NEED them,
Tell Celtic fans not to buy/click on their sites, they don’t hide their hatred/dislike of us……..just chase the all out, no game day press passes, no press conferences……nothing, nadah, zilch, zero, feck all, 🤷‍♂️

Jackson is still calling Celtic fans paranoid. Not a single one of those fuckers, who call themselves reporters, would even dare look into possible corruption or bias by the referees. I mean police officers and the countries top sheriff can be corrupt and biased when it comes to their team and in turn cost tax payers millions upon millions of pounds, but part time refs can't be, guys who work for the scum or drink in their pubs cant possibly be corrupted or biased, can they??
Easier to call celtic fans and manager paranoid!!! But ofcourse, our board won't ban them. The SMSM, hun cheer leaders will be there, front row, tomorrow to chat with Ange. I hope our managers flat out ignores their questions.

Last edited:
Leaving aside our views as supporters on the Scottish MSM, and the question of their role and impartiality in Scottish football. And focusing solely on finance. Firstly, I cannot claim to know anything about the £25,000 fee other SPFL clubs charge the MSM for press conferences. But because Celtic do not do so, means those other clubs have a financial advantage over us. If you average about 30 home games over all competitions in a season, then this amounts to £750,000 per annum, per media outlet. Not to be sneezed at. If each media outlet pays it, then it is a significant income stream. Why are our board not taking advantage of this? If only to level the playing field with other clubs. If it was put towards player wages, it may slow down the exit rate of our more talented players. If accumulated over more than one year, it could be used in purchasing a useful player. We also have infrastructure that needs updating and improving around Celtic Park and development of training facilities. It would help develope our ladies team. Our scouting system and underage structures could be further enhanced with this level of investment. What do we as a club get from the MSM? Very little in my opinion. They are profit driven businesses. Why should we be subsidising them? Let them sink or swim on their own expertise. That is the free market they chose to operate in. Just like us. Time for the Celtic Board to wise up. And in doing so, as champions and therefore more newsworthy, I would charge them a premium for any insight given. Say £35,000 per conference. So what if they cry? They are paying it elsewhere.

Last edited:
Jackson is still calling Celtic fans paranoid. Not a single one of those fuckers, who call themselves reporters, would even dare look into possible corruption or bias by the referees. I mean police officers and the countries top sheriff can be corrupt and biased when it comes to their team and in turn costing tax payers millions upon millions of pounds, but part time refs can't be, who work for the scum or drink in their pubs can be, can they??
Easier to call celtic fans and manager paranoid!!! But ofcourse, our board won't ban them. The SMSM, hun cheer leaders will be there, front row, tomorrow to chat with Ange. I hope our managers flat out ignores their questions.
Good on you Lubo. Say it how it is.

Jackson is still calling Celtic fans paranoid. Not a single one of those fuckers, who call themselves reporters, would even dare look into possible corruption or bias by the referees. I mean police officers and the countries top sheriff can be corrupt and biased when it comes to their team and in turn cost tax payers millions upon millions of pounds, but part time refs can't be, guys who work for the scum or drink in their pubs cant possibly be corrupted or biased, can they??
When you cannot define Liquidation because you live in fear or you are a died in the wool hun who cannot admit your club died,then calling us Paranoid is an admittance that all is not what it seems and you fear Celtic going onto dominance with the fear of financial trouble for the tribute act.

stan-laurel.gif
Superscoreboard taking your calls

Leaving aside our views as supporters on the Scottish MSM, and the question of their role and impartiality in Scottish football. And focusing solely on finance. Firstly, I cannot claim to know anything about the £25,000 fee other SPFL clubs charge the MSM for press conferences. But because Celtic do not do so, means those other clubs have a financial advantage over us. If you average about 30 home games over all competitions in a season, then this amounts to £750,000 per annum, per media outlet. Not to be sneezed at. If each media outlet pays it, then it is a significant income stream. Why are our board not taking advantage of this? If only to level the playing field with other clubs. If it was put towards player wages, it may slow down the exit rate of our more talented players. If accumulated over more than one year, it could be used in purchasing a useful player. We also have infrastructure that needs updating and improving around Celtic Park and development of training facilities. It would help develope our ladies team. Our scouting system and underage structures could be further enhanced with this level of investment. What do we as a club get from the MSM? Very little in my opinion. They are profit driven businesses. Why should we be subsidising them? Let them sink or swim on their own expertise. That is the free market they chose to operate in. Just like us. Time for the Celtic Board to wise up. And in doing so, as champions and therefore more newsworthy, I would charge them a premium for any insight given. Say £35,000 per conference. So what if they cry? They are paying it elsewhere.
Pod the £25 grand entrance fee was done away with,,only a few hun wanks paid it,,stv,daily retard,sun,clyde,,,usual suspects,,and it was a one off payment for the season…

I’m buying what you’re selling ma mhan…

I remember when Kenny Dalglish was manager he was sick of the anti Celtic stories in the sevvie minded media. He decided to hold his press conference in a Celtic Supporters Club close to paradise. Apparently the sevvie media were shiteing themselves.
Does anyone remember this or which supporters club it was held at? I could Google it but would prefer to hear the story from noisers.

I remember when Kenny Dalglish was manager he was sick of the anti Celtic stories in the sevvie minded media. He decided to hold his press conference in a Celtic Supporters Club close to paradise. Apparently the sevvie media were shiteing themselves.
Does anyone remember this or which supporters club it was held at? I could Google it but would prefer to hear the story from noisers.
Did he not hold it in Bairds Tavern at the barras??. Anyhoo still the only guy in the history of the world who got a bad press for taking journalists to a pub.

Definitely held in Bairds's Bar. Kenny in photo with Vidar Riseth in Baird's Bar. An acquired taste of a place. I think Tommy was the manager / owner's name. Fantastic memorabilia. All sold off. Garda cap sitting on the spirit shelf! I loved a pint in it before a match. Nostalgia.

Last edited:
Definitely held in Bairds's Bar. Kenny in photo with Vidar Riseth in Baird's Bar. An acquired taste of a place. I think Tommy was the manager / owner's name. Fantastic memorabilia. All sold off. Garda cap sitting on the spirit shelf! I loved a pint in it before a match. Nostalgia.
Correct POD: the owner was an acquaintance of mine, and yes his name is Tam. He wasn't a bad player in his day; won the Scottish Junior Cup with Pollok. Lost touch now though. Definitely a bhoy not to be messed with.

Last edited:
Back