Barton the boxer

Thai Tommy

Seems a wee scuffle in the tunnel with the Barnsley manager. There are two schools of thought
1) Barton could not take a 4-2 defeat gracefully and headbutted the Barnsley manager who lost two teeth in the process.
2) Barton who suffered unbearable provocation for 90 minutes as Barnsley put 4 goals past Fleetwood and after big German player told him to beat it, the Barnsley manager allowed his face to get to close to Mr Bartons forehead when calling him a "We scally" Mr Barton looked up with shock and utter disbelief were further suprised at contact being made with the Barnsley managers mouth and the sight of two bloodied teeth on the floor. Many fans are shocked that Joey "the saint" Barton conducted himself with such restraint

HH Tommy

Who'd have thought that such an affable and courteous young man as Barton could act in such an uncouth and undignified manner.

I'd love to pin this abhorrent behaviour on the hun finishing school; however - this little rodent displayed his true colours long before he darkened their doorstep!

It says everything you need to know about this numpty that even the huns found his branch of weird science far too toxic for even their genetically mutated taste buds.

Lmao as he tried to sneak away, didn't realise the boy lost a couple of teeth, I'd be surprised if Barton survives this, it looks like another few years of growing up is required, it would be a very brave or stupid chairman to put their trust in this screwball in the future.
Cue a return to the nuthouse when he's finally descended into a total psychopathic breakdown.

Perhaps I called it wrong and the huns punted him because he just wasn't sociopathic enough. Maybe after a few more convictions and he starts catching up with squinty, the huns V3.0 might re-employ him as bampot-in-chief?

He will be going to jail again me thinks. A big lifer will put joeys hair in bunches then give him a choice, ye can be mummy or ye can be daddy, tis up to ye. Joey will think on this for a while, mulling over his least worst option. Finally Joey will say, OK I will be daddy then, the Lifer will then say, OK then, suck mummy's ......
That's Bartons future

Seems a wee scuffle in the tunnel with the Barnsley manager. There are two schools of thought
1) Barton could not take a 4-2 defeat gracefully and headbutted the Barnsley manager who lost two teeth in the process.
2) Barton who suffered unbearable provocation for 90 minutes as Barnsley put 4 goals past Fleetwood and after big German player told him to beat it, the Barnsley manager allowed his face to get to close to Mr Bartons forehead when calling him a "We scally" Mr Barton looked up with shock and utter disbelief were further suprised at contact being made with the Barnsley managers mouth and the sight of two bloodied teeth on the floor. Many fans are shocked that Joey "the saint" Barton conducted himself with such restraint

Why should we be surprised that Barton has disgraced himself again? The. guy is SCUM Always has been A NED who can play a bit Simple as that

A thug just like El Haj Djouf another ex HUN who didn't last long up here

No place in football for arseholes such as them

HH?
I know violence is not the answer and yep violence begets violence. Understand all that right enough. But sometimes just sometimes.... a feckin good battering is the only answer.... one they’ll not forget and just maybe not recover from

Back