Bayo has signed

From the vids doing the rounds he reminds me of Van Hooijdonk,he likes attack the ball in the 6yrd box ,and can actually head a ball and uses both feet whats not to like
Worry is can he adapt to playing in this country of hacking feckers

Fkn love big pierre. Crackin lips ?

I hope the new lads hit the ground running.great to see some new faces it should give the regular lads a bit of competition and get them back to playing thier best.I would like to see a new right back and a centre back as well that would help to hh

Thats it jinky, the whole damn pie ?

Sure will if they want to strike and come up with nonesense they can start on this nonesense.
View attachment 992

Hopefully say goodbye to their employment and heres hoping their employment officer is a Tim.

View attachment 993

========================

Left to Right:

1) Learning difficulties due to regular Sunday-school rape and Boys' Brigade hazing.

2) Obvious Rent-Boy Capo with what's known in prison-shower parlance as a 'five-cock face'.

3)His mother was related to Steptoe and his faither was a long-distance Siberian lorry-driver.

========================

Left to Right:

1) Learning difficulties due to regular Sunday-school rape and Boys' Brigade hazing.

2) Obvious Rent-Boy Capo with what's known in prison-shower parlance as a 'five-cock face'.

3)His mother was related to Steptoe and his faither was a long-distance Siberian lorry-driver.

Too funny

Nobody had heard of van dijk, wanyama, forster and to a certain extent dembelle, Larsson or lubo. At some point we have to believe that these guys will live up to their potential. For me he is a better signing than Defoe. I firmly believe he is another barton, cole, Keane or ljunberg

Nobody had heard of van dijk, wanyama, forster and to a certain extent dembelle, Larsson or lubo. At some point we have to believe that these guys will live up to their potential. For me he is a better signing than Defoe. I firmly believe he is another barton, cole, Keane or ljunberg

Good on ye D, a wee bit of positivity never hurts anyone.

Crushing hope does.

??

Not read this anywhere else, But according to the Transfermarket site, Bayo is suspended? Does this affect his ability to play in Scotland?

(Suspension through sports court - Fortuna Liga
until Feb 17, 2019)

LINK

Not read this anywhere else, But according to the Transfermarket site, Bayo is suspended? Does this affect his ability to play in Scotland?

until Feb 17, 2019)

LINK
SFA will swipe it through just pretendend its them he signed for they just look for stickers Sevco good stamp, Celtic bad file under farry box..

until Feb 17, 2019)

LINK

He paid the fine and us clear to play. £800 or something close. He is ok to play next week.

Back