Bayo

Winter

Just been reading a piece on one football app on how klimala has knocked griff and bayo down the pecking order and its time to put bayo in the failed project category and loan him out. This makes me rage a lot as when hes been fit (rarely so granted) hes looked like one awkward physical player capable of scoring no problems. I'll have to find that piece again and post it. To me it's all nonsense as now when we most need them we have 4 top strikers fit and raring to go. Afelobi I hear will be going out on loan that makes 100% sense. Bayo though ? Aye hes been injured so hes a failed project wtf? Give the guy a chance. I'm certain that he will come good , I'm also certain that we will see lenny play 2 up front more often domestically depending upon the opposition. That's what we should be doing anyway, easier to break through the parked bus when 2 strikers are playing. On a sidenote I loved the st Mirren manager saying he'll park 2 buses at ibrox haha given how well broxburn held them. Also the daily sevcos £80million evaluation of the sevco squad ????? Big WTF you talking about Willis? Especially now it's looking like Jones looks to be off to stoke for the massive sum of £1 million a player the D sevco rate about £3-4.5 million. Panic is setting in at greyskull. Lastly (I know it's a rant but lots to rant about) boniek slating polish players leaving Poland klimala to be precise for peanuts and disrespecting the polish game when he himself left for juventus is pot kettle manky black 🤬 HH COYBIG GIRFUY BONIEK you effing hypocrite

Just put down my brown paper bag for a mo 🙂 I think hes the type of player weve been looking for, for a long time , someone who will stick his head where it's probably going to hurt and defenders will bounce off him when hes up to speed and firing on all cylinders HH (wheres my poke splutter)

Members online

Latest posts

Back