BBC Licence Fee,

April 1st ? They chose the right day , didn't they ! The BBC has no sense of irony .
Join the other 10% of Scots who don't pay their propaganda tax .
So that people know catch up TV is not live viewing and is free(cough) BBC catch up way to go if you want to watch their pish.
If you want to watch catch up TV on your tablet, PC or Mac, this is what you need to know: BBC programmes are available free of charge for up to 30 days after they are first aired. You can find them on the BBC iPlayer.

As soon as you click on a BBC site your IP address is identified and they know if you have a license or not. They claim no matter what device you watch programmes on you have to have a license. An Internet connection also means you have to pay ( they claim they paid for network basics, fibre optics etc.) If you have a device on which TV can be streamed you have to pay. My policy is not to pay. If they come to the door I tell them, I am minding the hoose for friends, no I can't give you their number cos they said not to give any info to strangers. No I will not sign the paper work cos its nowt to do with me, again you do not need my name cos its nowt to do with me. The guy n his super macho female minder were raging but fuck them. They can only prosecute if ye sign the paperwork to say you are watching TV without a license. BBC Scotland are pathetic. Clearly biased, they employ people who cheated the taxman as well as football fans everywhere. Fuck the British and fuck the BBC..fucking liars and subverters of democratic elections, Just what we have come to expect from the British though it's what they do.
HH Rich

Last edited:
As soon as you click on a BBC site your IP address is identified and they know if you have a license or not. They claim no matter what device you watch programmes on you have to have a license. An Internet connection also means you have to pay ( they claim they paid for network basics, fibre optics etc.) If you have a device on which TV can be streamed you have to pay. My policy is not to pay. If they come to the door I tell them, I am minding the hoose for friends, no I can't give you their number cos they said not to give any info to strangers. No I will not sign the paper work cos its nowt to do with me, again you do not need my name cos its nowt to do with me. The guy n his super macho female minder were raging but fuck them. They can only prosecute if ye sign the paperwork to say you are watching TV without a license. BBC Scotland are pathetic. Clearly biased, they employ people who cheated the taxman as well as football fans everywhere. Fuck the British and fuck the BBC..fucking liars and subverters of democratic elections, Just what we have come to expect from the British though it's what they do.
HH Rich
"As soon as you click on a BBC site your IP address is identified and they know if you have a license or not."

if they ever were to tell you they have an ip address and you happen to be watching free to air catch up tv, then they have committed the first offence of snooping and have broken the data potection act to privacy. Besides an IP Adress is not proof of watching the bbc, an IP adress is not proof of anything i could fake your IP address just by looking at you computer and putting in one command. From the info i could create a network using a VPN and put in your digits the reason it would work is simple because it would only be a front to my real address hidden behind the Virtual Network, however if i was to use your IP Address for mischief then my DNA would be exposed in my MAC address which is a standard Industry code written into every network interface card unique and detectable to the IP that sent the real message. Messages are wrapped in IOS layers each layer unravelled identifies the sender and intended reciever, it like the royal mail in techno mode.
If you do not want to pay the BBC do not watch their service, the bbc do not own any of your equipment, Sony do not need permission to sell tvs etc, the bbc are scamming bastards hence the name coporation.

Last edited:
"As soon as you click on a BBC site your IP address is identified and they know if you have a license or not."

if they ever were to tell you they have an ip address and you happen to be watching free to air catch up tv, then they have committed the first offence of snooping and have broken the data potection act to privacy. Besides an IP Adress is not proof of watching the bbc, an IP adress is not proof of anything i could fake your IP address just by looking at you computer and putting in one command. From the info i could create a network using a VPN and put in your digits the reason it would work is simple because it would only be a front to my real address hidden behind the Virtual Network, however if i was to use your IP Address for mischief then my DNA would be exposed in my MAC address which is a standard Industry code written into every network interface card unique and detectable to the IP that sent the real message. Messages are wrapped in IOS layers each layer unravelled identifies the sender and intended reciever, it like the royal mail in techno mode.
If you do not want to pay the BBC do not watch their service, the bbc do not own any of your equipment, Sony do not need permission to sell tvs etc, the bbc are scamming bastards hence the name coporation.

I hate the BBC Scotland news team. Totally biased against Indy and don’t criticise labour enough for their shambolic response to Brexit. They also give the bastard Tories a free run.
Union Jackie and that bastard Brewer are total cunts.

So they can fuck off of they think I’m paying for that.

Members online

Latest posts

Back