BBC Scotland And A Shocking Attack On Our Club.

Alright MD and Shamrock, George Orwell was right all animals are equal but some are more equal than others, Orwellwas a Tim he hated the SFA, well i made that up, but hey if you ask me i can always say i just know, i am not stupid.
exactly Boab,why let the truth/facts, get in the way of a story,big thumb's up tae George orwell tae! HH

sportsound on radio sevco,they were spinning if sevco win and celtic draw,sevco will go above them due to their"superior" goal difference! reached for the off button, but know thine enemy!! HH
Aye i can do catchup and i heard them, you can find re runs of whole show, great if you are out at a game or needing to be somewhere else,anyway as you would have been aware then, at half time, they go to Rob McLean to ask about the other mob, what the fuck was he like MD, need to let the listeners in on the goals and the goal difference etc, as it stande nothing changed points wise for us over them and we cut GD to two, they have something like 8 because they conceded and we never so we have like GD 6 or something, what is the script with these plonkers, seriously hope this is the urning MD, my youngster went up, atmosphere he said for 3rd goal was electric the fans sensed something good was coming. MD the titles are our to lose, on that form no-one could touch us, i said previously before the other site went tits up that when i watched the Livi and hearts game, hearts were no great shape, and they did an under strenght Celtic resting players for the Athens game, i stick by it, Hearts are shite they went their today expecting to open up and got a doing for been silly, couold you imagine teams giving us the space to exploit freely.

need to import a spell checker on this blog, fucking read your post and think your an alien, anyway its big thumbs and wee keys, i am no daft, i know things, theres unrest in the keyboard letters are no typing for each other.

£28 quid for Saint Johnstone ticket and Celtic fill their wee stadium and the SPFL want to treat us like shite MD. These clubs would back us if we took the initiative but they will not for obvious reasons wind their neck out, they cannot afford to rock the boat, i believe we have to police ourselves only Aberdeen and Hibs, Hearts (but she is an orange cow) can provide support for issues.

That mug Levein must be upset at his team today........their lying down for the huns was so fucking obvious. :poop:
The pundits could not fathom out the formation from the team sheet, another Scotland scenario just put strips on and go out there. He would have liked to have got something but he defo does not put in the effort he takes before they play us.
BTW Shamrock BR will be learning a lot of truths about Scottish football when the pressure is on the establishment. Big Boyata loooks resaonably settled but i hope its not because he has been promised a move, hope he has come to realise better things at Celtic than money. HH

Guys like Boyata don't get that playing for Celtic is an honour and only look at the club as a way of putting himself in the shop window for a big money contract abroad. Who knows but maybe he's been told that the club were buying him for exactly those ends.

Belter, Boab. I can hear the music for the cigar ad now.
That ad got me everytime used to be buckled because at that time there was guys who caould not face been bald, and would do the side shed flick, Archie Mcpherson (Whoosh) was another i pissed myself at and Dougie Donnelly (MFI furniture doon tullicutry) his hair was made from brillo pads. Haha

That ad got me everytime used to be buckled because at that time there was guys who caould not face been bald, and would do the side shed flick, Archie Mcpherson (Whoosh) was another i pissed myself at and Dougie Donnelly (MFI furniture doon tullicutry) his hair was made from brillo pads. Haha
Remember Bobby Charlton running around Old Trafford and one woosh of wind and his few strands of hair which started at the opposite side of his napper was flying all over the place. Just think how much better he'd have been if someone introduced him to a hair trimmer.

Remember Bobby Charlton running around Old Trafford and one woosh of wind and his few strands of hair which started at the opposite side of his napper was flying all over the place. Just think how much better he'd have been if someone introduced him to a hair trimmer.
When he played for England i used to hope he made the mistake of growing it longer been the sixties and he would trip over it. Wpuld probably have scored more goals instaed of trying to tame his napper in the wind.

Guys like Boyata don't get that playing for Celtic is an honour and only look at the club as a way of putting himself in the shop window for a big money contract abroad. Who knows but maybe he's been told that the club were buying him for exactly those ends.

I have no problem with players trying to get the best deal financially in a game that could see a career ended tomorrow.

I do have a problem with those that don’t conduct this professionally and with more than a modicum of decency and embarrass the club and fans THAT really rips ma knitting.

Thats why i love KT, Scott Brown and James Forrest their loyalty has more HUMILITY, BACKBONE & downright DECENCY in a game where there’s too much money and too many SELLOUTS.

HH Shamrock pal ☘️

I have no problem with players trying to get the best deal financially in a game that could see a career ended tomorrow.

I do have a problem with those that don’t conduct this professionally and with more than a modicum of decency and embarrass the club and fans THAT really rips ma knitting.

Thats why i love KT, Scott Brown and James Forrest their loyalty has more HUMILITY, BACKBONE & downright DECENCY in a game where there’s too much money and too many SELLOUTS.

HH Shamrock pal ☘️
Spot on, Maria.

Members online

Latest posts

Back