BBC Scotland And A Shocking Attack On Our Club.

I have no problem with players trying to get the best deal financially in a game that could see a career ended tomorrow.

I do have a problem with those that don’t conduct this professionally and with more than a modicum of decency and embarrass the club and fans THAT really rips ma knitting.

Thats why i love KT, Scott Brown and James Forrest their loyalty has more HUMILITY, BACKBONE & downright DECENCY in a game where there’s too much money and too many SELLOUTS.

HH Shamrock pal ☘️
Yep heres hoping guys who get a taste of Celtic and Europe eventually see the light and bigger picture that we will never hold anyone hostage give your all and leave with our best wishes and we will welcome you back, really that smple.

I am off, duty calls in the morning weather pretty bad and all are pleading for lifts to various locations, argghh the joys of been the driver, take care and good buzz hopefully the Tic back on easy street HH

I am off, duty calls in the morning weather pretty bad and all are pleading for lifts to various locations, argghh the joys of been the driver, take care and good buzz hopefully the Tic back on easy street HH

Goodnight & God Bless pal ☘️

is it a wig,is it a davy crockett hat,or some wee furry animal,some people count sheep tae get tae sleep.he counts pies!HH

Michael, i went to school with someone who was born with one ear he had to get a false one made so when he was a wee boy they took a skin graft from his thigh but when he hit puberty...... well pubic was growin oot his ear (he was a great lad and it never held him back not even when it fell off in the dancin one night and people had a fitba match wae it) perhaps ol fuzzy napper had the same deal.

Or maybe a molting zombie just sat on his head ?????

Members online

Latest posts

Back