BBC Scotland And A Shocking Attack On Our Club.

James Forrest

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Staff member
Did anyone else catch that piece of editorial ball-licking this afternoon?

Tom English "interviewed" Kris Boyd and basically let him spread total, utter, lies about our club on the air.

That was extraordinary. And shameful.

https://thecelticblog.com/2018/10/b...s-kris-boyd-a-platform-to-lie-about-our-club/

Is it time these guys were banned from Celtic Park?

Sevco did that, and paid no price for it whatsoever. What are we waiting for?

Tom English "interviewed" Kris Boyd and basically let him spread total, utter, lies about our club on the air.

https://thecelticblog.com/2018/10/b...s-kris-boyd-a-platform-to-lie-about-our-club/

Yes, James, it's about time we stood up against anybody who tries to besmirch our fans or club. Let's go for the likes of Traynor,Boyd,etc.

Please correct me if I’m wrong but I thought I saw Celtic advertise for some kind of PR chap a few months ago, Celtic are fair game for every has been/never been in Scotland and beyond. The club should be actively calling out these fakes and plastic ex Celts., MSM are openly anti CFC because they know they can get away with it

I would like to know who allowed our club to praise SRtRC...if it was Lawwell then I believe it was done to undermine our manager...and it will be the reason the morons in the media won't be banned from Celtic park. The more the media are allowed to twist the knife into our team and manager the quicker the manager goes. Then lawwell can bring in another yes man (ronny like) allowing him to sit and build up his pennies without haven't to spend it on the pesky squad I'm sick fed up of Celtic fans telling me lawwell is doing a good job and his responsibilities are to the shareholders...running a football club isn't the same as running a normal business. His responsibility is to the fans. If he isn't able to stand up for us...and provide for the team he should fuck off!!!

Time for PL to come out and defend his club,as for Chris who!! the beeb
must be cutting their budget and going for the cheapest option .
It is apparent that they are now employing wannabe journalists.

So you as an ex hun player have no idea from Celtic players as regards leaks etc, and you have never been in lennoxtown since it ceased been a hospital and you just know things, asked why and you say just know and when pressed, claim i am not stupid,still on the deludomol medication i think.

Ban them. Since Sevco banned McLaughlin and BBC it has been nothing but a love-in with them and their tax dodging ex players who make up the bulk of their pundit roster.
Questions need to be asked of the SFA as to why a current player can make unsubstantiated allegations about another club with no action taken against him.
What will happen. Nothing, our spineless board will remain quiet as always. They only speak out against their own support, to everyone else we are fair game.

James everyone of a Celtic persuasion knows that the "stop celtic at any price"is the agenda,I would strongly urge all the Celtic fans to read or see what they see in the media with a huge pinch of disbelief.they don`t even try to hide it ffs their hatred of us knows no boundsI also agree that our club should come out and show some bawz HH

James, I posted a very similar subject on here a few days ago, and have advocated for a long time now that something has to be done about BBC Scotland. However, we all know that nothing will ever happen under the current board of directors. I for one have had enough - I spend thousands of pounds every year through hospitality at Celtic, but I am finished with them. Never get any thanks and sick of being taken for granted, Firhill for me.

Editor to Kris Boyd : - '' Kris , I have tried to read your latest 'article ' on Celtic in crisis , and while it follows strictly our policy of putting the boot into those taigs at every opportunity , I am finding it difficult to make out some of the the bigger words you use , those with three and four letters in them . I also find your constant use of crayon and 'writing' in capitals falls below the , admittedly low , standards set by our other resident bluenoses .
Might I suggest you watch young Charlie Nicholas in action on Sky as he constantly misuses words which he doesn't understand in a most professional way . His is the gold standard of vacuous nonsense that you must aim for in your future scratchings .''

Absolutely right rules do not apply to the establishment club ,do as they please ,fact no comeback I would ban all bbc,stv,daily ranger,sun, level 5, all they want to do is run bad news stories about our club,and praise and laud the stinkies ,that’s the only way to get a reaction from them ! h.h

Absolutely right rules do not apply to the establishment club ,do as they please ,fact no comeback I would ban all bbc,stv,daily ranger,sun, level 5, all they want to do is run bad news stories about our club,and praise and laud the stinkies ,that’s the only way to get a reaction from them ! h.h
The BBC are no different from the so called establishment club they try and protect.
"
  • BBC star Christa Ackroyd lost a five-year battle with HM Revenue & Customs
  • HMRC demanded £419,000 for earnings gone through a personal service company
  • The tribunal ruled she should have been paying the same as any other employee
  • Now hundreds of other BBC employees are believed to be being investigated for potential tax avoidance by using the scheme
The BBC could end up footing massive unpaid tax bills for presenters who were ‘forced’ to come off the staff payroll and funnel wages through their own private companies, a senior MP warned.
Last month, former BBC star Christa Ackroyd lost a five-year battle with HM Revenue & Customs over a £419,000 tax demand for earnings that had gone through a so-called personal service company.
It meant the Look North anchor was treated by the BBC as self-employed rather than a member of staff, and paid a much lower rate of tax for years.
The tax tribunal ruled that Miss Ackroyd should have paid the same level of tax as a BBC employee and was liable for the bill. HMRC said, however, that she should not be criticised as she had been encouraged by the BBC to claim her salary through a personal service company. "

Members online

Latest posts

Back