BBC Sportsound ....Oh dear.

Now MS has been suspended or sacked from the show, It will become a zombie echo chamber, English has it in his locker to create debate but its few and far between. Maybe his bottle has totally crashed now because of what happened to his colleague.
I'd be slightly disappointed if the good folk who design our Tifo don't miss a trick with the 'wrong side of history' line, you can most taste the pain now, happy days indeed.

Why oh why do Celtic fans listen to this Crap I wouldn't give this piece of shit and so called Pundits time of day pls stop so it's got to be taken off the Air
I respect my lugs too much to expose them to that noise pollution, but I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing for our fans to realise just how stacked the media deck is against Celtic, Chico.

As long as we can turn that anger and frustration into something positive, them it makes it all the sweeter when the blue-eyed media realise that all their efforts to rally behind the hun cause are about as effective as pissing into the eye of a hurricane.

As long as we remain relentless and keep winning matches, then it doesn't matter a jot what they say - because they can't affect the outcome. They can recycle all the usual pish. They can topload the pundits fae any ludge in the land, because it won't mean nothing if we just keep driving on.

No matter how they try and spin it, only Celtic can stop Celtic now. It's all about us now taking feck all for granted and ramming every three points down their throat.

I respect my lugs too much to expose them to that noise pollution, but I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing for our fans to realise just how stacked the media deck is against Celtic, Chico.

As long as we can turn that anger and frustration into something positive, them it makes it all the sweeter when the blue-eyed media realise that all their efforts to rally behind the hun cause are about as effective as pissing into the eye of a hurricane.

As long as we remain relentless and keep winning matches, then it doesn't matter a jot what they say - because they can't affect the outcome. They can recycle all the usual pish. They can topload the pundits fae any ludge in the land, because it won't mean nothing if we just keep driving on.

No matter how they try and spin it, only Celtic can stop Celtic now. It's all about us now taking feck all for granted and ramming every three points down their throat.
My thoughts entirely spherical. They can put whatever spin on it they like (and they will) but it dont mean shit if Celtic keep winning (and they will)

I still get annoyed when the media talk us down but not as much as I used to. Like a lot of Celtic fans I have come to expect it now and decided a while ago to basically ignore it as much as possible.

We are looking at a hugely successful period in our great clubs history. Our rivals, of which there are many will try to down play it. We should savour these moments of hun pain and enjoy every moment whilst we can.

Here we go....10 in a row... .here we go...πŸ’šβ˜˜πŸΊπŸ¦

Great post. To me one of life's greatest pleasures is hearing or reading their pain. It makes my heart glow to know how hurting they are. And you are right, it reinforces my complete desire to make it worse. I say to myself, if only we had warriors on our board their torment would be just beginning. When we listen to their shite I always say to myself, don't get mad, get even. Push on and leave them in the pit of shit they are in and keep pouring more shit on top of them.

That's the best way forward. In fact it's the only way. I remember the 90's and thinking, one day you cheating bastards. One day. That day is here and we must finish them off. They can moan all they want. But with our boot on their throats the sounds will be joyous to our ears.

Back