BBC Sportsound ....Oh dear.

The Party's Over - 'Do they want to risk being on the Wrong Side of History' -

You have to give them credit for managing to just hold it together and not burst out sobbing live on air.

That was like watching one of the medical support groups in Fight Club, traumatised men gathering for strength and comfort, particularly the bald objectionable one at the end about stopping the TEN: 'So the only thing that can stop this, in the summer, is money..." More of a desperate plea than a question; loved the fragile quiver behind his voice. The horror, the horror...

The hurt is strong

The Party's Over - 'Do they want to risk being on the Wrong Side of History' -

Fantastic stuff 🀣"cant keep going back to the well, and, Celtic are very good" aw ye couldnae make it up any better so so sweet. Even sweeter when we actually lift no9 that's when gerard gets his move to Brighton or derby who will pay his release clause. To me slippy knows that a Scottish cup is his best hope of simply winning something he has the look of a man resigned to working his ticket out ,won't be responsible for that lol anything but that 10iar not after my previous slip ,"I'm successful really , just ask everyone whose never won a league title "

You have to give them credit for managing to just hold it together and not burst out sobbing live on air.

That was like watching one of the medical support groups in Fight Club, traumatised men gathering for strength and comfort, particularly the bald objectionable one at the end about stopping the TEN: 'So the only thing that can stop this, in the summer, is money..." More of a desperate plea than a question; loved the fragile quiver behind his voice. The horror, the horror...

FUCK IT LET'S GET TAE 55 BEFORE THEY HUN BASTURDS, THEN YEE'LL SEE A FUCKIN MELT DOWN, THEY'LL BURN THE BIG HOOSE DOON.

FOR THE HUNS
KARMAS A BITCH, YOUR CHEATING HAS BEEN EXPOSED, YOUR CLUB DIED CHASING THE BIG CUP, WHEN YOU'RE CLUB NEEDED YOU MOST, YOU STOOD BACK & LET IT DIE.

COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD, YOU WOULD EXPECT SOME HUMILITY, UNFORTUNATELY NOT YOU THE HUN/THE PEEPUL, YOU HAVE NO CLASS, NO DIGNITY, NO MORALES, NO TROPHIES, NO MONEY, NO HOPE. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚<9>10
GIRFUY

☘ GLASGOW GREEN & WHITE ARE GOING FOR YER 55☘

FUCK IT LET'S GET TAE 55 BEFORE THEY HUN BASTURDS, THEN YEE'LL SEE A FUCKIN MELT DOWN, THEY'LL BURN THE BIG HOOSE DOON.

FOR THE HUNS
KARMAS A BITCH, YOUR CHEATING HAS BEEN EXPOSED, YOUR CLUB DIED CHASING THE BIG CUP, WHEN YOU'RE CLUB NEEDED YOU MOST, YOU STOOD BACK & LET IT DIE.

COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD, YOU WOULD EXPECT SOME HUMILITY, UNFORTUNATELY NOT YOU THE HUN/THE PEEPUL, YOU HAVE NO CLASS, NO DIGNITY, NO MORALES, NO TROPHIES, NO MONEY, NO HOPE. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚<9>10
GIRFUY

Hail Hail TT!

The Sevco supporters will feel that 10IAR is truly the end of their world. But it won't be. Nor will 11IAR Nor will 12 IAR be the end of the world but 15IAR will be absolutely awful and record smashing..

Most consecutive national league titles
We are the ONLY team capable of 15IAR. But we won't stop at 15............

FOR THE HUNS

GIRFUY

100% TT

I respect my lugs too much to expose them to that noise pollution, but I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing for our fans to realise just how stacked the media deck is against Celtic, Chico.

As long as we can turn that anger and frustration into something positive, them it makes it all the sweeter when the blue-eyed media realise that all their efforts to rally behind the hun cause are about as effective as pissing into the eye of a hurricane.

As long as we remain relentless and keep winning matches, then it doesn't matter a jot what they say - because they can't affect the outcome. They can recycle all the usual pish. They can topload the pundits fae any ludge in the land, because it won't mean nothing if we just keep driving on.

No matter how they try and spin it, only Celtic can stop Celtic now. It's all about us now taking feck all for granted and ramming every three points down their throat.
CORRECT

Members online

Latest posts

Back