BBC1 1985 SCOTTISH CUP.

Maestro off, Aitken pushed up and O'Leary on. That took a bit of balls from Hay I must say. If both those goals were scored by Messi and Kane these days we'd never hear the end of it.
Whiteside's goal in the FA cup final was another belter, but aye fitba is so much better now ;)
all 3 world class goals
remember the fuckin crush outside cause nae cunt knew about the new turnstiles at the tap a the stairs fuckin scary troops

remember the fuckin crush outside cause nae cunt knew about the new turnstiles at the tap a the stairs fuckin scary troops
Yep that was the way i got in, coppers had no chance guys telling guys to get back down the stairs aye right you are whit you gonna make me, coppers giving instructions were pinned against the walls. Inside guys were climbing up and were sitting on the old floodlight pylons and the stairways had no clearance steps just thousands upon thousands of Celtic mad fans.

Yep that was the way i got in, coppers had no chance guys telling guys to get back down the stairs aye right you are whit you gonna make me, coppers giving instructions were pinned against the walls. Inside guys were climbing up and were sitting on the old floodlight pylons and the stairways had no clearance steps just thousands upon thousands of Celtic mad fans.
Wiz fuckin scary found wan a ma mates sitting on the grass verge next tae the staircase wiz fuckin white wie shock , Na wizny good but hey the big polis who telt the the cunts tae open the big grey metal door at the bottom I salute you ya fuckin bam , nae cunt knew there were turnstiles at the tap a the stairs cunt😡

The 3 Celts interviewed by Archie after the final, Motm Roy Aitken, Captain Danny McGrain and Manager Davie Hay ffs wouldn't have liked to be on the end of any of they 3 tackling you.

Watched that program with number 3 son , when he first seen Frank's header go in he thought the keeper should have saved it, wait till you see it from behind I said he swerves it with his head, got a strange look off him as if he didn't believe me.

I was high up in the Celtic end that day and can still see the bend on it from Frankie, I hope he ment it but having seen most of his games in the hoops I'm not so sure, most of the time we never knew what way he was going to turn, absolutely turned defenders inside out sometimes, loved watching him.

As for that Sub by Davie, that would be like taking off Scott Brown and bringing on Jack Hendry these days 😱😱😱

Wiz fuckin scary found wan a ma mates sitting on the grass verge next tae the staircase wiz fuckin white wie shock , Na wizny good but hey the big polis who telt the the cunts tae open the big grey metal door at the bottom I salute you ya fuckin bam , nae cunt knew there were turnstiles at the tap a the stairs cunt😡
That was the exact moment I got in, they opened it first to let stewards in and out then it got forced wider then jammed. Straight in and sorted, looking back in hindsight aye mental and scary, but when young just another adventure on the road. Same happened once at love st v st mirren, the old st mirren shed was bouncing and was beginning to get too much, me and my mate removed ourselves when the swaying began to get to a frenzy and guys drunk were beginning to fall.
The old stadiums were mental when you look back, every quid at the turnstyle was a prisoner the taxman well and truly gazzumped.

The 3 Celts interviewed by Archie after the final, Motm Roy Aitken, Captain Danny McGrain and Manager Davie Hay ffs wouldn't have liked to be on the end of any of they 3 tackling you.

Watched that program with number 3 son , when he first seen Frank's header go in he thought the keeper should have saved it, wait till you see it from behind I said he swerves it with his head, got a strange look off him as if he didn't believe me.

I was high up in the Celtic end that day and can still see the bend on it from Frankie, I hope he ment it but having seen most of his games in the hoops I'm not so sure, most of the time we never knew what way he was going to turn, absolutely turned defenders inside out sometimes, loved watching him.

As for that Sub by Davie, that would be like taking off Scott Brown and bringing on Jack Hendry these days 😱😱😱
That was McGarveys style of play no way can you be lucky and play like that, that was his style, he probably never got caught at victory or two man hunt when young always spinning you around when you tried to grab him.

" I was high up in the Celtic end that day..."
Know the feeling

joint.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back