Bears rage as JD Boycott is announced- Twitter links inside

Feckin 🀑🀑 nothing has changed from day one! Arrrrragh! Are we so selfish as a society to forget whose actually fighting for us! That's right onrdaiy people of the NHS. 😑😑
"The low skilled" Galway, now they're "key workers"! tories cheered when they voted down a pay rise for them, while awarding themselves Β£10,000 for 'expenses'! but hey, let's give them a wee round of applause once a week! :mad:

Feckin 🀑🀑 nothing has changed from day one! Arrrrragh! Are we so selfish as a society to forget whose actually fighting for us! That's right onrdaiy people of the NHS. 😑😑
I'll throw a wee spanner in the works. The lockdown has been effective.
When it opens up again who knows?
I know a few folk in the nhs as do many.
The frontline stuff is embarrassing.
It's the quietest they have been in years in most hospitals in the UK outside the heavy hit places.
I'm only going on what the nhs staff I know have said.
Litteraly empty hospitals.
Partly the reason for that raft of hero quickly promoted students being leg go, the retired showing up to be told not to come in only 3days wages in the pocket.

I'm in a weird place just now concerning my opinion on this whole thing.

I will never say covid isn't dangerous my own old granny in a home recovered.
I think the gov were more concerned with compo claims through saturation and miss care rather than a turbo charged flu.

It's transfer is still an issue.
I will eventually be in the frontline so to speak with far less ppe than hospital staff have now.
Is that not more dangerous? I'm not trained to a proper level. My site will never be hospital clean.

I maintain that supplies have caught up and that's why we are opening restrictions.

Survival rate is the same. Lives or bodies aren't the issue.
It's a line of people that can't be seen and passing away in a corridor is a govs biggest fear.
Resources are in place. No vacincie available.
Aresol transmission is a genuine concern so much so that p3 masks were the only accepted by the medical community at the beginning.
I'll add that these masks are the only ones that work!
They squashed the aresol rule deliberately. Watch a guy with a vape. In a breeze. That's open air.
Surface transmission...can't avoid this folks. It's that simple.

How much can you tell the public before they flip?

Now people think a fashion mask works.
On a phone with gloves on. Gloves off and same phone in the house.

Covidiots.
I'm prepared to get on with it. Careful yes.
Can it be contained? No it can't. Are they set up now ...bit better yes.

Last edited:
Funny enough but the only time I've had to order 2 sizes too big. good jacket btw, was something from China so at least we know now that castore are hiring a corner of a factory without any upgrades on the standard productions while buying 5year old lightweight cyclist fabrics in bulk and passing it off as superlight new training cloth.
Best quote from FF and I'm quoting from memory..
"Ordered the xxxl might have to jump off the wardrobe into to it to get into it" 🀣🀣🀣
Spot on BBB
That's why I only ever dealt with domestic suppliers, wholesalers
With China and India, sizing is never right and the shirts never last
Your reputation is the one thing that follows throughout your life
Had heard of Umbro, Puma, Adidas, New Balance, and several others
Had never heard of Castore, until a month ago
They align themselves with crap, because they are crap
HH

Awright Bhoys and Ghirls, Aye the huns are RAGING, Big Mick apparently owns a parcentage of Castro, also apparently his manufacturing company make their Strips πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Nothing makes me smile more than a wee lurking sesh oan FF as they greet about everything and anything. Pic of new strip below looks like a Puma/Slazenger top wae a rangers badge where the Puma/Slaz logo would be, whit aboot yon wings ffs rank fuckin rotten.
☘HELLO HELLO 10 IN A ROW☘
Screenshot_20200701-211214.png

I'm sure they are still delighted that new company Catastophe, are making their tops and I am hearing from my sources that they are looking at mail order because they have no retail outlets. Their marketing logo is being worked on and I also am hearing the front runner is.

Catastrophe: Your Shits in the Post.

Back