Bears rage as JD Boycott is announced- Twitter links inside

Can picture the scene....papa bear and two weans waiting on the mega store opening for the new tap... 300th in the line, " sorry sir nae XXXXL left and nae weans ones over XXL, but if you go to sports Direct they might be able to help you" ...😂😂

Can picture the scene....papa bear and two weans waiting on the mega store opening for the new tap... 300th in the line, " sorry sir nae XXXXL left and nae weans ones over XXL, but if you go to sports Direct they might be able to help you" ...😂😂
[/QUOTE
The best laugh is When the TV cameras
are there,you can spot the Mama bears
a mile of with the weans........then they open their mouths embarrassing or what.

I'm sure they are still delighted that new company Catastophe, are making their tops and I am hearing from my sources that they are looking at mail order because they have no retail outlets. Their marketing logo is being worked on and I also am hearing the front runner is.

Catastrophe: Your Shits in the Post.

Name your sources 😛

Awright Bhoys and Ghirls, Aye the huns are RAGING, Big Mick apparently owns a parcentage of Castro, also apparently his manufacturing company make their Strips 😂😂 Nothing makes me smile more than a wee lurking sesh oan FF as they greet about everything and anything. Pic of new strip below looks like a Puma/Slazenger top wae a rangers badge where the Puma/Slaz logo would be, whit aboot yon wings ffs rank fuckin rotten.
☘HELLO HELLO 10 IN A ROW☘
View attachment 10094

That photo makes my eyes bleed 👍

Wee buzz that Big Mike is helping to keep the Huns afloat to protect his investment at Ipox.....alleged secret deal done between him and the Hun Board.....the rabids buy the merchandise .....the big man reaps it in.....it’s more than noticeable.....that the Hun spin hasn’t stated categorically.....that Sports Direct are not still in the game there.....which is telling...

I'm sure they are still delighted that new company Catastophe, are making their tops and I am hearing from my sources that they are looking at mail order because they have no retail outlets. Their marketing logo is being worked on and I also am hearing the front runner is.

Catastrophe: Your Shits in the Post.

The retail outlets have been sorted.....Big Mike to the rescue 🤣🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back