BEATON ONLINE ABUSE

BILLCOWIE1958

IF as it has has been reported MIB John Beaton has been subject to online threats by Celtic minded people I find that completely unacceptable and should be investigated and the culprits dealt with through the full force of the law It should be relatively easy to identify them if indeed they actually exist
After that we can then proceed with our complaints about the SFA and Match Officials failing to give our players adequate onfield protection

I said IF as has been reported because as of yet as far as I understand no evidence has so far surfaced that any such evidence exists I eagerly await it being disclosed

Again IF Beaton has been subject to such threats perhaps personal responsibility may play a part in it Whilst not excusing nor condoning any threats perhaps going to the Crown Bar in Bellshill and being in the company of SEVCO fans after refereeing a Glasgow Derby wasn't a great idea

Much in the same way that Police Scotland vilified Celtic players for celebrating at Parkhead and subsequently forcing SEVCO fans to misbehave

HH?

Last edited:
I'm sure the police statement is ready and waiting to be leaked to the press condemning Beatons actions during and after the match....as are the press releases stating he brought it on himself, that is if these threats are true of course...yep, of this I am sure ?

I doubt it because although they knew it happened they won't think it's worth doing anything about it Much like Beaton saw Morelos attack our players but decided it wasn't worth bothering about

HH?

Not the first ref to have this done to him after a Celtic match Dallas being the other and both showed favour to the Huns still if it has happened then it is ridiculous we know they are biased . Obviously operation deflection has been notched up a gear along with the bad news only regarding Celtic and good times at the Huns on every page amazing the difference a win over Celtic makes to them

IF as it has has been reported MIB John Beaton has been subject to online threats by Celtic minded people I find that completely unacceptable and should be investigated and the culprits dealt with through the full force of the law It should be relatively easy to identify them if indeed they actually exist
After that we can then proceed with our complaints about the SFA and Match Officials failing to give our players adequate onfield protection

I said IF as has been reported because as of yet as far as I understand no evidence has so far surfaced that any such evidence exists I eagerly await it being disclosed

Again IF Beaton has been subject to such threats perhaps personal responsibility may play a part in it Whilst not excusing nor condoning any threats perhaps going to the Crown Bar in Bellshill and being in the company of SEVCO fans after refereeing a Glasgow Derby wasn't a great idea

Much in the same way that Police Scotland vilified Celtic players for celebrating at Parkhead and subsequently forcing SEVCO fans to misbehave

HH?
Yes like you ‘IF’it happened and agree,that if this is the case then do the right thing and bring them to book,IF it did happen ,must be easy to identify the ‘culprits ‘this stinks to high heaven,we will await further developments!!!!! I have said on other post, this is a cover,let’s make him the victim,I explore Celtic to NOT let this go,hh

Yes like you ‘IF’it happened and agree,that if this is the case then do the right thing and bring them to book,IF it did happen ,must be easy to identify the ‘culprits ‘this stinks to high heaven,we will await further developments!!!!! I have said on other post, this is a cover,let’s make him the victim,I explore Celtic to NOT let this go,hh
Should be expect Celtic —-

Back