BEATON ONLINE ABUSE

I'm sure the police statement is ready and waiting to be leaked to the press condemning Beatons actions during and after the match....as are the press releases stating he brought it on himself, that is if these threats are true of course...yep, of this I am sure ?
"Brought it all upon himself, at his age Beaton show know better"?? We will never see that in print.

Comment in the record that Celtic should except defeat and move on with dignity,they did expecting the SFA to do there duty and punish the attacks on thier players,attacks that which brought comments form the media from one end of UK to the other all condemning the attacks,as it was the SFA tried to divert attention by saying the ref had seen the incidents and did not think they required cards it was at this point Celtic took action in defence of thier players,it amazeing how many people want to sweep this under the carpet

Comment in the record that Celtic should except defeat and move on with dignity,they did expecting the SFA to do there duty and punish the attacks on thier players,attacks that which brought comments form the media from one end of UK to the other all condemning the attacks,as it was the SFA tried to divert attention by saying the ref had seen the incidents and did not think they required cards it was at this point Celtic took action in defence of thier players,it amazeing how many people want to sweep this under the carpet
Now we are being told that to ask questions of the secret brotherhood's referee isn't right because it makes us undignified and we would qualify as dignified if we shut up? In this case, we'll take rabble-rousers thanks very much and they can take their dignity and shove it up their Chris Jacksie.

I hope Cheatin' Beaton gets such a hostile reception on his next visit to Parkhead - for the full 40 minutes or whatever - that he has a panic attack and can't go near Paradise again... no coins though.

Now we have heard it all,Gerrard defending Morelos, the poor we soul gets kicked from pillar to post and it's not fair he gets such bad press,which planet is this man on,is he blind or just stupid,suppose that is open to question,haveing been advised to bring back a bunch of hackers he is going to be doing a lot of defending for the rest of the season

I’m know Beaton about the bush but the guy is rotten and biased.I don’t think threatening him does any good it just takes the focus off the main issue.I would question whether it was Celtic minded people or his sevco buddies out to cause trouble.HH

Now we have heard it all,Gerrard defending Morelos, the poor we soul gets kicked from pillar to post and it's not fair he gets such bad press,which planet is this man on,is he blind or just stupid,suppose that is open to question,haveing been advised to bring back a bunch of hackers he is going to be doing a lot of defending for the rest of the season
We were warned when slippy g arrived that he wasn't the sharpest tool in the box and he's certainly living up to that accusation, probably not being helped by the fat controller leading him astray, he must be laughing at how easily led the scouse lad is.

Conveniently he is given airtime to express his opinions on the Celtic match with no questions as to the accuracy of his comments - the stenography corps at their finest .
Nor was he picked up for his comment in the same interview where he , without blushing , claimed that he /Sevco where doing their best to support referees !!!
Is the man incapable of reading his own chairman's attack on Willie Collum ?

Members online

Back