BEATON ONLINE ABUSE

Firstly i do not condone any online threats to anyone .However , this bleating heart tuff, is all very well but they choose to do this job of refereeing and ,with the match fees and the high public profile the top refs get ,which they all love ,also comes responsibility. In Scotland these complaining refs do not take responsibility seriously or professionally . Posing for photographs with the fans of any club at any time in a fashion that could be perceived in a celebratory way is not responsible . Football is big mega bucks business and the people who pay to follow it invest a lot of cash and most importantly emotion to do so . It is high time these people realised that their behaviour and who they associate with will always be under scrutiny because of what they do . If they want to behave like any other punter in their private life then get out of the job ,otherwise they should be held to higher professional standards in their social and private lives than the rest of us are . This pretending they are just doing a job like any of the rest of us is nonsense, demanding professional privilege and respect whilst behaving like a paying fan from the stands highlights their lack of professionalism and frankly lack of common sense.

IF as it has has been reported MIB John Beaton has been subject to online threats by Celtic minded people I find that completely unacceptable and should be investigated and the culprits dealt with through the full force of the law It should be relatively easy to identify them if indeed they actually exist
After that we can then proceed with our complaints about the SFA and Match Officials failing to give our players adequate onfield protection

I said IF as has been reported because as of yet as far as I understand no evidence has so far surfaced that any such evidence exists I eagerly await it being disclosed

Again IF Beaton has been subject to such threats perhaps personal responsibility may play a part in it Whilst not excusing nor condoning any threats perhaps going to the Crown Bar in Bellshill and being in the company of SEVCO fans after refereeing a Glasgow Derby wasn't a great idea

Much in the same way that Police Scotland vilified Celtic players for celebrating at Parkhead and subsequently forcing SEVCO fans to misbehave
Still no evidence and no arrests. Load of shite..

HH?

I've heard it all now... Slippy saying now that referees need to be respected. This fron the idiot that criticised the refs after his first match and from the club that slated the integrity of a ref who hasn't refereed a sevco match since. Thick and a hypocrite.

My problem with this is you can get anyone to text/email you and then cry wolf,cynical l know but is it just an excercise to divert attention so he can cry poor me and becomes the victim this doesn't excuse his atrocities ref,img of the Celtic match and his blatant one sidedness of his performance

My problem with this is you can get anyone to text/email you and then cry wolf,cynical l know but is it just an excercise to divert attention so he can cry poor me and becomes the victim this doesn't excuse his atrocities ref,img of the Celtic match and his blatant one sidedness of his performance
Of course it's a defection tactic

A blind Man going up a hill on a 1 legged donkey wouldn't be taken in by this PISH

Can you imagine how difficult it would be to get this guy's number? Especially any Celtic minded body as he seems to be at home in the company of HUNS as can be seen from his après Glasgow Derby In the Crown Bar in Bellshill with them

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!

HH?

I've heard it all now... Slippy saying now that referees need to be respected. This fron the idiot that criticised the refs after his first match and from the club that slated the integrity of a ref who hasn't refereed a sevco match since. Thick and a hypocrite.
He is on crack mate

Firstly i do not condone any online threats to anyone .However , this bleating heart tuff, is all very well but they choose to do this job of refereeing and ,with the match fees and the high public profile the top refs get ,which they all love ,also comes responsibility. In Scotland these complaining refs do not take responsibility seriously or professionally . Posing for photographs with the fans of any club at any time in a fashion that could be perceived in a celebratory way is not responsible . Football is big mega bucks business and the people who pay to follow it invest a lot of cash and most importantly emotion to do so . It is high time these people realised that their behaviour and who they associate with will always be under scrutiny because of what they do . If they want to behave like any other punter in their private life then get out of the job ,otherwise they should be held to higher professional standards in their social and private lives than the rest of us are . This pretending they are just doing a job like any of the rest of us is nonsense, demanding professional privilege and respect whilst behaving like a paying fan from the stands highlights their lack of professionalism and frankly lack of common sense.
Spot on. That picture alone should have had him brought in front of the beaks. I would even say he should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute. Dont think ive ever seen a ref in England posing for pics with fans of a team hes just reffed in a boozer. Totally unprofessional behaviour.

they don't care what they say as long as it deflects from the original point .now we have the stories morelos was no trouble at all in Finland really ???then again.it must be true Kenny mcdonald has it in the sun SFA should admit he's innocent and revoke the ban and tell him to carry on kicking

they don't care what they say as long as it deflects from the original point .now we have the stories morelos was no trouble at all in Finland really ???then again.it must be true Kenny mcdonald has it in the sun SFA should admit he's innocent and revoke the ban and tell him to carry on kicking
Sorry to say wouldn't be surprised if they did

At least it was only verbal abuse, Beaton allowed our players to be physically assaulted. He saw the assaults and did nothing. Any abuse he receives he has brought upon himself by being a corrupt cheat. The SFA have to take their share of the blame by allowing a dead team former season ticket holder to referee a Sevco v Celtic. Fuck Beaton, Fuck the SFA and finally Fuck the Mainstream Sevco Media. Liars, cheats, bigots and racists.
Their team died, so fuck them all
HH Rich
Sorry I forgot to add Union Jack vermin

A Police Scotland statement just issued :

''I can confirm that we currently are investigating very serious threats that have been made against brother Beaton .
There have been allegations from certain alligators that this is a deliberate attempt to distract from the actions of brother Beaton's exceptionally good performance at The Big Hoose when the Queen's Eleven put those Fenians to the sword officiating at Ibrox . Nothing could be truer further from the truth .
We at Police Scotland maintain exceptionally high standards when investigating all threats against fellow masons members of the public .
Many will remember the great lengths we went to bring to justice the hero who assaulted that taig Neil Lennon at Tynecastle . Our efforts were unfortunately undermined by the Procurator's mishandling of the case allowing the more serious charges to be dropped ( Yah Beauty !! )
We as a Public Body do not allow any sectarian issues to deflect us from our duties , as was demonstrated earlier this season when we provided protection for the saintly Union Bears march to The big Hoose Ibrox when threats of violence had been made by persons unknown , urging that the peaceful march be disrupted . No Surrender ! ''

Back