Beaton the Hun at play

Nothing will change in this wonderful wee Cuntry. The Fix is in and will remain in.
Every cnut in black will know he’s untouchable
The Media will always get some twat to Sing the tune they want to hear.
And the Celtic Board will sing along on the Bonus they get, they will not rock the boat.
Love to be wrong on this but seriously doubt it.
All decent Scottish football fans are on their own.

HH?

That's what I mean about them being so bloody obvious this season. He's quite happy to be mingling with his own kind because who's going to question his loyalties? Not Celtic, that's a certainty.

Wonder if his chat in that club would make MSM headlines.
Wonder if that chat would get repeated every day till he resigned

The stupid chat out of context of certain legacy conversations is grounds to be sacked according to our MSM

Isnt it about time a proper enquiry into every single referee and his biases conscious but more importantly unconcious are revealed.

And especially memebership to any clandestine organistaions that rquire secret affliations beingdeclared openly in a sign of goodwill when doing certain jobs in UK.

The constant bias and dismissal of clear and present bias by authority and worse MSM needs a proper airing.

If secret societies are not against fairness for all then why are they secret. And if their secrets dont effect their ability to be just and transparent then why would declaration of such an affiliation be not forth coming.
actually fits with empirical evidence.

Im surprised that that isnt kept as a matter of public record to help keep the sport healthy.

Would also allow the best referees to get put on a league table with bonuses gained at end of season for being the least problematic referee in the game.

on referees i remember a game at ipox in the 1970s when bobby lennox was hacked down in the box by john greig and suffered a broken leg i remember at the time thinking i wonder who will take the resulting penalty kick when to my astonishment and all those around me the ref gave a free kick to the huns so it was ever thus incidentally the next day when asked when he knew his leg was broken lennox said when i saw greig coming towards me

It’s a fact that when Greigs wife was told John had broke a leg she replied Who’s
Also saw the Johnny Doyle video sent off for crossing the ball.
It seems all refs past and present, know now
You can get away with anything. If the 6 year olds are involved.
Time to fight fire with fire. Mon the Hoops.

HH ?

Live in Glasgow now, but originally come that neck of the woods.
I know Beatons haunt from many years ago it is in the Main St.
My family still live in the Area, surprisingly they have never mentioned
his connection with the town.
Eh...you live and learn

Live in Glasgow now, but originally come that neck of the woods.
I know Beatons haunt from many years ago it is in the Main St.
My family still live in the Area, surprisingly they have never mentioned
his connection with the town.
Eh...you live and learn
when you've turned a blind eye and helped your bretheren ,you do the rounds most start at larkhall this year it was bellshill free drink and a shot at the goat

long way from jerviston mind you

Always made me laugh how some naïve /ignorant Irish especially in the past thought the 'English' were the ones to concerned with most as the most anti Irish.
Reality is that outside of the few clubs in places like parts of Liverpool where their non Christian ignorant generational unemployed semi-literate thug-life orange moron kkkin dwell, there is little overt or dangerous anti Irish racism today anywhere I have been in England and I've been to most of it.
Reality is that even in the worst times of the 20th century, the potential dangers and racism faced never compared to the reared ignorant hater bigots inside of Scotland.

I say with regret and respect for the decent Scots and the million plus of Irish ancestry in Scotland and only as a matter of fact, that outside of the plastic brits of mainly the north of Ireland, it is Scotland that contains the most anti Irish and has done for centuries.
Out and out ignorant racist bigots of the lowest order and allowed and encouraged to be proud of it!.

Have zero tolerance of them, neither should anyone at or who follows Celtic.

if this photo is proven real and in context that he drank in a loyalist bar that night with sevco fans, then this supposed referee needs to be exposed to EUFA. SFA are clearly behind him!

Last edited:
Paranoid??? Don't be ridiculous, little catholic immigrant!
This is Scotland in 2019... this is a protestant country... didn't you know that?

Blatant cheating by day, free drinks n a bloody good laff by nite!

Enjoy yer pint of blue hun n huff the stench of yer staunchness you sad pathetic idiot because there is nothing, absolutely nothing you can do to stop us from dominating this league! We have faced and beaten for our entire history, scumbags of your brethren who were a shitload better at cheating than your brazen stupidity!

I can even taste their fear!!!

Guess where he spends his spare time?

http://etims.net/?p=13801
It is the plan, the goal ( pub intended) of the establishment to return sevco to pinnacle of Scottish football.
They have been emboldened by the result at ibrokes. They do, however, pursue us with their own doomed agenda. Watch how much they spend in Jan trying to catch us, or should I say keep a CLOSE eye on their financial outlay.
They cannot outspend us. They will bankrupt themselves trying. The peepell will cheerfully march to oblivion with a team full of RRM.
We will not easily be dethroned,we have come to far to be pushed aside. They can use how ever many blind,Masonic blue shirted MIBs as they like ........
"We shall not be moved"
A productive transfer window with three or four decent (first team ready) additions should keep us fresh and inject some much needed competition. Only inaction by Celtic will stop Celtic.

Members online

Back