Beaton to referee Celtic V Aberdeen !

Millsy

John Beaton has been given his first Celtic match since his myopic performance at Ibrokes where he failed to see three acts of violence from the Sevco striker (literally ) More-or-less !
Celtic had no response to their appeal for some explanation of his performance that day - and meekly accepted this .

In the same vein , Willie Collum has never been near a Sevco match since their convict chairman sent a letter to the SFA accusing him of bias against them . When will Collum next be officiating at a Sevco match ? It seems that the SFA are allowing Sevco to decide who will be refereeing their games , yet Celtic are ( laughably ) accused by the NEWCO to be running the SFA .

John Beaton has been given his first Celtic match since his myopic performance at Ibrokes where he failed to see three acts of violence from the Sevco striker (literally ) More-or-less !
Celtic had no response to their appeal for some explanation of his performance that day - and meekly accepted this .

In the same vein , Willie Collum has never been near a Sevco match since their convict chairman sent a letter to the SFA accusing him of bias against them . When will Collum next be officiating at a Sevco match ? It seems that the SFA are allowing Sevco to decide who will be refereeing their games , yet Celtic are ( laughably ) accused by the NEWCO to be running the SFA .

The huns appear to think that the SFA and refs are all Fenians and running things the way Celtic tell them to.

These must be knuckle shuffling fenians and are a species I've never seen yet. Fkn dafties.

Soon as I heard, my first thought - He's there to nail Broon for Mordor the week after.

The establishment Hail Mary is in the air - 2 penalties at the weekend - and Beaton presented now with the chance to derail Celtic before a penultimate match at the Hate Factory.

Their hopes are slim, but desperation may facilitate some extraordinary officialdom.

The only real way to prevent the mendacity getting a full grip is to blow the Dons away early and consummately. Any tight game will only dare Beaton to get brave and attempt to invoke calamity upon us.

Members online

No members online now.

Back