Beaton

Beaton, Dougie (send him off ref can you see me) Ross and Madhun as fourth official.What could go wrong.Might aswell throw Dallas on the pitch aswell just to make sure.Just shows they are bricking it bigtime. They need all the help they can get from the lodge because they cant rely on their players doing the job.Morelos and Candyass is all they have in their weaponry.Too many beatings have left that mob a paranoid wreck now pleading with the officials to sway the tide.

I'm going to disagree. I dont think Beaton favours the ??.....he is just absolutely shite. The standard of refs in the SPL is shocking. Some are proper Huns some are just fkn mince. Not a good thing he got the gig, but not cos he's a bun. The other three? They ur Huns.

I'm going to disagree. I dont think Beaton favours the ??.....he is just absolutely shite. The standard of refs in the SPL is shocking. Some are proper Huns some are just fkn mince. Not a good thing he got the gig, but not cos he's a bun. The other three? They ur Huns.
I'm inclined to agree, NB. Whilst I don't doubt there is more than a hint of the hun about him, his biggest impediment is that he is a shockingly shite referee who spends more time watching what's going on behind him than what is happening on and around the ball.

The fact is, it didn't matter who was appointed as they're all feckin useless anyway.

The only way it could have got worse was if they summoned the ghost of tiny wharton with davie syme and shuggie does dallas running the lines.

Class will out and Celtic justice will prevail.

I'm inclined to agree, NB. Whilst I don't doubt there is more than a hint of the hun about him, his biggest impediment is that he is a shockingly shite referee who spends more time watching what's going on behind him than what is happening on and around the ball.

The fact is, it didn't matter who was appointed as they're all feckin useless anyway.

The only way it could have got worse was if they summoned the ghost of tiny wharton with davie syme and shuggie does dallas running the lines.

TBF he handered SB against the zombie.2017-04-29T120000Z_1656930012_14785811_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-SCOTLAND-RFC-CLG-800x504.jpg

I always had a big disregard for Bob Valentine.... I'd be first to concede that it wasn't only me that thought he was a complete shit.

The irony is that the orc hordes believe they are hard done by officials in this country... they don't understand what it is to win anything fairly so they have brain farts when they don't get two dodgy penalties in every game.

Back