Beaton

The irony is that the orc hordes believe they are hard done by officials in this country... they don't understand what it is to win anything fairly so they have brain farts when they don't get two dodgy penalties in every game.
Exactly.

Beaton in the middle - I have my suspicions that he's turned against the Dark side recently. He's been the subject of ire on Orc boards due to his seeming contempt for them during matches; it may be he's looking towards the rebels and wondering what the fuck he was thinking about all those years.

However, blue he once was dyed and with perma-cunt Madden as 4th official and another stunt from RedCard! Redcard! reptile Ross running the line instead of his usual Saturday lunchtime turn of tea-bagging rent boys in a Brixton crack-house, Beaton may have too much peer pressure to cope with.

We can almost count on a controversial decision affecting us at either end. and possibly a red brought on by opportunity and crowd demand.

We need to score 3 to win.

I think if we turn up we can take the ball off them early, not give them a sniff and pap 5 at least past them, emptying the Monkey-Hoose before half-time.

Don't let them turn it into a scrap - that's Slippy G's only hope of scrambling a result and he'll have his wee horrors primed to antagonise from the first whistle.

Beaton in the middle - I have my suspicions that he's turned against the Dark side recently. He's been the subject of ire on Orc boards due to his seeming contempt for them during matches; it may be he's looking towards the rebels and wondering what the fuck he was thinking about all those years.

However, blue he once was dyed and with perma-cunt Madden as 4th official and another stunt from RedCard! Redcard! reptile Ross running the line instead of his usual Saturday lunchtime turn of tea-bagging rent boys in a Brixton crack-house, Beaton may have too much peer pressure to cope with.

We can almost count on a controversial decision affecting us at either end. and possibly a red brought on by opportunity and crowd demand.

I think if we turn up we can take the ball off them early, not give them a sniff and pap 5 at least past them, emptying the Monkey-Hoose before half-time.

Don't let them turn it into a scrap - that's Slippy G's only hope of scrambling a result and he'll have his wee horrors primed to antagonise from the first whistle.
Spot on, Sandman.

Well put Sandman, I think the only time since Brendan arrived in games against that mob, the only game we gave a ref a sniff was the 1-1 draw when LG was halfed in two at the end of the game at home, getting penalties from refs when we're rolling them over is one thing, the danger comes in close games where they really get a chance to make their lodge proud, im always nervous against that lot unless the goals start flying in, wether it's corrupt officials or just useless clowns with whistles, the players playing well is the only thing that takes the ref out of the equation and calms my auld ticker down.

I’m the same shaking in my boots when we play against them. I can’t relax till we have enough goals in the net to render the these biased officials obsolete. I always think about what big Jock said to the players and that was not to give these officials the chance to make a difference and to win the Celtic way.

I’m the same shaking in my boots when we play against them. I can’t relax till we have enough goals in the net to render the these biased officials obsolete. I always think about what big Jock said to the players and that was not to give these officials the chance to make a difference and to win the Celtic way.

I'm exactly like you, GG. The heart races until we're out of sight because of the anticipation of the ref sending one of the bhoys off and giving random penalties.

I dont know what would worse for them. Us pumping 5 past them or just the 1. At 1-0 they would be full of 'if only's', where as if we put 5 in (again) they will be resigned to the fact they're utter shite.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back