Beaton

Imatim

Once again the MIB turn out at Celtic Park resplendent in their orange tops. It’s becoming a regular event.

Anyhoo.....so the rules are changed to if the ball strikes your hand in your own penalty area when it’s in an unnatural position a penalty should be given.....Right?

Didn’t we see the Huns get a penalty last week against Hibs for this very same thing?

Beaton has once again blatantly done the dirty on us.....let’s see what the Club does about it.....I know, I know

Once again the MIB turn out at Celtic Park resplendent in their orange tops. It’s becoming a regular event.

Anyhoo.....so the rules are changed to if the ball strikes your hand in your own penalty area when it’s in an unnatural position a penalty should be given.....Right?

Didn’t we see the Huns get a penalty last week against Hibs for this very same thing?

Beaton has once again blatantly done the dirty on us.....let’s see what the Club does about it.....I know, I know
You fuvkin know whit the club will do Absolutely nothin but that was Dunfermline come on

You fuvkin know whit the club will do Absolutely nothin but that was Dunfermline come on

Does it matter who we’re playing when it happens?

The point is.....wait for it......................the clear point being made is that this dirty hun loving MIB rat applies the rules differently when it comes to Celtic.....I’m sorry if you couldn’t get your head around that.....never mind

Does it matter who we’re playing when it happens?

The point is.....wait for it......................the clear point being made is that this dirty hun loving MIB rat applies the rules differently when it comes to Celtic.....I’m sorry if you couldn’t get your head around that.....never mind
You ya cunt I canny comprehend that but if your near the brazen head you can explain it to me ...hopefully

Guys a prick he disnae even hide his bias now

Members online

Latest posts

Back