Beaton

Im not sure the defender deliberately handball it, and although his hand was in front of his body I'm not so sure it was heading past his body.

Had he gave penalty I can see why.

Ive seen weaker claims given but had it happened at 1 v1 for Dunfermline against say Ajer I would have been equally miffed had he actually given it.

I suspect he would have given it, but for me its not a clear MIB cheat.

suspecting he would given it at other end is not certain, just a suspicion.

its definitely a dubious call

On dubious ones I think it is better to be NOT giving penalties.

As much as I don't trust Beaton at best of times I think our general wishy washy tactics were more offensive to me than not getting a penalty for that incident.

I would have taken penalty but tbh I think it would have been harsh on the defender.

I really don't think it was deliberate or likely to go past his body on that occasion.

Still it was Beaton so had it been going in past his body I suspect he wouldn't have given it.
Tet , sorry mate wrong , new rules this season , it’s a stonewaller

Reactions: TET
If only the board had boydies bollcks and called the cunt oot for what he is. A dirty cheating bastard.they should fkn demand that he no longer refs any more Celtic games. If it's easy enough for the huns to do it regarding collum why the fk shouldn't we . In fact we should demand that he never refs any deidco games while we're at it HH

now being citied by the compliance officer ffs for what telling the truth on celtic tv

whats he gonna get a one game ban from commentating

Our gutlees board need to grow some balls
The penalty will be getting Tom the Hun in fur 1 game ?????..How the fuk can the Compliance Officer be called in fur stating a FACT!!?????

now being citied by the compliance officer ffs for what telling the truth on celtic tv

whats he gonna get a one game ban from commentating

Our gutlees board need to grow some balls

If Tom Boyd is indeed cited by the compliance officer and the Celtic Board don’t back him 100%.....and proceed to chuck him under a bus.....then they are FINISHED.....this will be the Rubicon moment for the Support

Members online

No members online now.

Back