Beau

Hoopy427

I've been asked to break this sad news, our friend Dillgaf lost his pal Beau after a brief battle with cancer. I'm sure I'm not alone in enjoying the photos D shared with us of Beau, his character shone through in those photos and he became part of our lives.
My heart goes out to Dill and his family, I know all too well how devastating losing a loved pet can be, but in time you will be comforted in the knowledge that you gave him all the love he wanted and that's why he loved you back.
I reckon MD will be enjoying taking his pal for a walk, until you meet again Dill.
Raise a glass to Beau guys, the Celtic Noise Mascot.
AYrxgGT.jpg

Aw, terrible news, they’re part of the family, he’ll be heartbroken 😢, the only cure is a new puppy👍
I've never got over losing my bestest buddy and haven't had a dog since because I know I'd never find another one like him. He died over 20 years ago and still makes regular appearances in my dreams. Maybe when I retire I'll get another but all the dognappings in the news just now frightens the bejeesus out of me. Mibbe get a right ugly one. 😂

I've been asked to break this sad news, our friend Dillgaf lost his pal Beau after a brief battle with cancer. I'm sure I'm not alone in enjoying the photos D shared with us of Beau, his character shone through in those photos and he became part of our lives.
My heart goes out to Dill and his family, I know all too well how devastating losing a loved pet can be, but in time you will be comforted in the knowledge that you gave him all the love he wanted and that's why he loved you back.
I reckon MD will be enjoying taking his pal for a walk, until you meet again Dill.
Raise a glass to Beau guys, the Celtic Noise Mascot.
View attachment 13982
So sorry for Dill I only recently showed the wife the smashing pictures of Beau on the picture gallery .a beautiful dog. Lovely words from you Hoopy that I am sure will be a comfort.

I feel heartbroken for Dill and his family at this time as it happened to me last August when my dog Louis lost his life to Cancer.Dill knew about my loss and said nice comforting words to me and now I feel his pain at the loss of Beau, a wonderful dog that I know Dill and his family gave a Great life to.
Get back to us soon, Dill. HH

I guess you don’t really own a dog, you rent them, and you have to be thankful that you had a long lease.” – Joe Garagiola
Sorry Dill,I was there last January and said that’s it no more pets didn’t think I could go through it again but 8 months later I realised I didn’t just miss Sox I missed having a dog then wee Chico turned up

Thanks Dill for giving a wee bit of you and your family and the Wonderfull Beau
To the Ghirls and Bhoys on the Noise. Always made me Smile when you posted pics of him going about his daily life with you and the family. He was a Bonny Bhoy
Stand tall Dill hope to hear from you soon
HH Beau

HH 🙏

Took my first walk this morning, without my buddy
It was strange but I am comforted by all the love, from the noise members
It helps me and my family to know how he impacted so many lives, even though they never met
The girls at our local Pet store and local grocery store, were in tears when they found out
Appreciate all of your kind words and thoughts
Means a lot
Best to you and yours
I'll pop in now and again, and please stay safe and hug your buddies, on our behalf
Michael, he's yours now, take good care of him, Beau ;-)
HH
YNWA

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back